04

"Oh hi Yoongi" I said and sat down on my bed while turning off the music. Yoongi giggled. "shut up. And how did you get in here?" I said. "well you left without telling me so I came to see why and then the door was opened so I came in and followed the music and found you dancing." He said. "Oh" I said and looked down at my fingers. "Don't be embarrassed. You're so cute." He said. "Shut up." I said. "Jimin is so cute wowie" he said and I threw a pillow at him. He caught the pillow. "oh sorry my hand slipped" I said. He walked over to the bed and hit me multiple times with the pillow. We were both laughing and then I got a pillow and started hitting him. I stole his pillow and then he started tickling me. I laid on my bed while he tickled me. I tried kicking him but he just sat on my legs. I was laughing until I could not breath and he got up and so did I. "That wasn't very nice" I said. "Well I'm not a very nice person." He said. "I disagree. You are very nice to me" I said. "you just said I wasn't nice" he said. "no I said you tickling me wasn't nice" I laughed.
Ding
My phone went off. Yoongi picked it up and asked me who "annoying ass couple" was. I started laughing. "those are my friends. Tae and jungkook" I said. "ohhh I see" he said. He texted them back for me. "what did you say to them?" I asked. "oh nothing I just read what you told them 2 nights ago. 'guys I went to my hot ass neighbors house to ask for wifi but then I went inside. Gosh darnit he is fine' and then I texted and said 'guys hot neighbor is in my house' I wonder what they will say" he said and smirked at me. I just laid on my bed. "can I see my phone?" I asked. "Nope" he said and threw it out the window. "YOONGI WHAT THE FUCK? YOU STUPID ASSHOLE. WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT? YOU WILL BUY ME ANOTHER ONE." I screamed at him. "Um you don't need any distractions so I got rid of them." He said. "distractions from what?" I asked. "This" and he kissed me.