02

Jimin pov
I woke up at 9 this morning. I planned on doing nothing but Yoongi knocked on my door and offered me to go and get some food with him. I was shocked but I agreed. We got into his car and drove to a nearby cafe. We walked in and sat down and he ordered us both a latte.
"So Jimin how are you?" He asked. "Um I'm fine I guess" I smiled back. "So what do you want to eat? I'll go order it." He said. "I'm just a muffin" I said. He walked to order the food.
"Here." He said and handed me my muffin. He also go a muffin. "thanks" I muttered and starting eating. I felt Yoongi looking at me. I looked up to meet his eyes and I saw his grin. "what's wrong? Why are you staring at me?" I said. He started giggling. "No reason" he said and started eating. 
After eating he drove us back. He asked if I wanted to come over. I said yeah and we walked into his house. I sat on his couch and he turned on some TV show called catfish. This is secretly my favorite show so I was really invested because this is the new episode. Yoongi got us both a coke and we sat there watching tv. After that episode he got on Netflix he was looking through the movies. I pointed when he passed monsters inc. "do you wanna watch that?" He asked. "Yes. I mean we don't have to if you don't want to" I said nervously and looked down. He laughed and put the movie on. "Yoongi I'm serious. We don't have-" I said but Yoongi cut me off. "Jimin it's okay. Were watching it." I sighed and sat back on the couch. Halfway through the movie I noticed Yoongi moved closer. I pretended not to notice. I yawned and Yoongi put his arm around me. I was confused and I looked at him. He moved me to lay on him with his arm around me. I was comfortable but confused. I was watching the movie and I fell asleep on Yoongi.
I woke up and noticed Yoongi was asleep next to me. I tried to stand up. But Yoongi grabbed my wrist. "where are you going" he said. "um no where I was just gonna go get a drink" I said. "bring me one' he said. I walked to the kitchen and got us both a drink. I checked my phone and it was 5pm how long did I sleep? I walked back into the living room and handed Yoongi his drink. He sighed. "ugh jiminie" I looked at him "why are you so cute" he said. I blushed and looked away. He turned my face to look at him. "jiminie you are cute" I looked down "stop looking down" I looked back up at him. "jimin I think I like you" he said "Yoongi I think you are just sleepy" I said "no I'm serious" I started to stand up. I didn't now why. He grabbed my wrist and put me on his lap. My eyes grew big. He looked me in the eyes. "So do you still need the wifi password? If I give it to you are you gonna stay over here?" He said. I chuckled. "I'm having my wifi fixed tomorrow" I said. "Ahh so you don't need my wifi? But I need you" he said. I started laughing so hard. "that's cheesy" I said. He looked me in my eyes and kissed me. I was shooketh but I kissed him back. The I stood up and walked towards the door. Before I knew it he pinned against the wall. "Jiminie you aren't leaving right now" he said. "oh okay then' I said going to sit on the couch. "Will you be my boyfriend? I know you just randomly came over here last night but I've seen you outside your house before and I really like you. Give me a chance?" He said and I looked to the ground.  "Okay I'll give you a chance" I said and he kissed me again.