12

Yoongis pov
"Yoongi I can see that you make my son very happy." jimins mom was talking to me. Jimin was asleep. "Would you possibly like to marry him?" She asked. "Yes yes yes." I said. "Good" she said. "I want him with you. In highschool he hung out with this boy named Hoseok. I knew something was between them. But one day jiminie came home a different person. I never saw Hoseok again. I only guessed that Hoseok did something to him. Jiminie became very depressed and he stayed by himself a lot. Until he met Taehyung in his first year of college. Then he met jungkook. He finally had some friends. But I know you won't hurt him. I can tell how much you love him. So please never hurt him." She said. "I will never hurt jimin. I want to marry him. I love him so much." She smiled at me. "I'm gonna go to sleep. You do the same." She said and walked away. I say down on the couch. I really do want to marry jiminie. And soon.
  Later I walked into jimins room. Jimin was sitting on the bed. His arms wrapped around his legs. His knees were brought to his chest. He was sobbing. I felt my heart break.
He looked up at me. "bad dream." He said. I ran over to him and hugged him. "wanna talk about it?" I asked. "bad guy from my past." He said. "Hoseok?" I asked. He looked up at me. His eyes grew big. "did my mom tell you?" He asked. "she mentioned him." I said. "yes him. I saw him. I didn't want to remember him again. He was my first everything. First love, first kiss, first you know what. But he used me. And he left me." I just hugged him. "it's okay jiminie. I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere. I know this isn't a way to ask you but will you marry me? I want to be with you forever. I love you baby."
"YES" he screamed loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear. I laughed and hugged him. We both laid back down and cuddled until we fell asleep.