Chapter 1.

*Ariana's POV*

I woke up on a Regular Monday. I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANT TO LEAVE MY BED.

I WENT IN THE SHOWER AND TOOK A 15 MINUTE SHOWER AND GOT OUT WEARING BLUE SKINNY JEANS and a shirt and partnered it with my vans.

I went down stairs to eat breakfast when my mom said

"SWEETIE, I'm gonna be gone for 2 weeks okay? I have to go to Ireland to interview some people, are you okay with that?"

"Yeah I'm fine :))"

"go eat your breakfast 😊"

"K, thanks mum 😊" so I ate breakfast and went upstairs to brush my teeth and wash my face and put on my make up.

I just put on some concealer for pimple marks and dark under eye circles, some powder since I don't need foundation.

My skin's fine actually, I put on my mascara, blush, contour, filled my brows in and put on some lipgloss.

I grabbed my backpack and went to school (I don't have my driver's license yet) I Put some of my books in my locker when Harry punched me in the face and said "Hey nerd" while zayn kickedy me in my guts.

Louis slapped me and Liam kept on calling me names while niall just looked at them and me when the bell rang harry punched me for the last time and my glasses flew off to the floor.

I hated my life and I still do, what have I done to deserve this torture?! When the beating was done I was already late for class and I had a hand print on my left cheek due to slapping.

"Ms. Grande! Why are you late? and why is your left cheek red?" "Uh...I..Uhmm" "save it!, Go sit down" "okay" as classes went on I still couldn't find my glasses, I can't see without ya know? So I ended up going home when I saw a letter

"Dear ariana,

Sorry I can't be there with you, I need to go work and interview Mrs. Maura at Ireland. Again I'm sorry sweetie. I left some money for you just in case you need it :)) go have fun! Enjoy! Throw parties or join some! Have fun with friends! I love you sweetie xxx

Love, mum"

I went up stairs took a bath and changed into my Jammies, I ate my dinner, went online and slept late since tomorrow was a holiday anyway, so there ain't any class YAYY!!!!"

*Niall's POV*

I don't know why they're doing this to ariana.

She's beautiful.okay, what did I just say?

HUH OKAY.... WHILE THEY WERE BULLYING HER I WAS WATCHING. IM SUCH AN IDIOT, I SHOULD HAVE HELPED HER, WHY DIDN'T I? OH RIGHT CAUSE HARRY'S GONNA KILL ME!

okay so she was getting bullied when her glasses dropped and flew to the floor. When the beating was done she ran to her next class and since I didn't have any class like some of the students I took her glasses and kept it in my bag".

*Ariana's POV*

"Where the hell is my glasses?!" I gave up I can still see but when I look at the board I need it. I'll just look for it.

Today's Tuesday there's no class so I invited my friends over.

"hey ARI!" They all said

We all sat down ate cookies and played truth or dare when I popped a question out.

"How can I get the guys to stop bullying me?"

"I got an idea" said Alexa

"Alexa where are we going?! This blindfold is so dark" when I opened my eyes we were at a salon.

"WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?"

"just wait" Said Liz

They made me sit down on one of the chairs and the stylist appeared and said "what should I do with this?" Gesturing to my brown short hair

"GUYS WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS EVEN FOR?!" "Want the boys to stop bullying you?" Eleanor said

"yeah" "then just go with it! now shush!"

Then the stylist straightened my hair and put all of it down and dyed the tips blonde, my hair is beautiful then they did my nails white.

Then the doctor removed all my pimples and ugly things on mah face and I looked beautiful.

Next Jeanette took me to a store to get contact lenses and bought me brown contact lenses.

The girls then took me to forever 21, top shop, nasty gal, lush and others and bought me bags,pumps,flats,vans,heels and all types of shoes and bought me some crop tops, skater skirts, high waisted shorts and other beautiful things and I had to admit, I looked good in all of them actually.

Tomorrow's school and no one knows what I look like. They'll be surprised.

Wednesday a.k.a (the day after she got the makeover)

I woke up, it's time. I took a shower, changed into denim high waisted shorts and a floral tube top and paired it with Black pumps I put on my makeup, grabbed my backpack ate and apple and drove to school! (I got my driver's license already!!)

When I went to my locker when I saw Harry and the 4 other boys staring at me with wide eyes and open mouths. Harry said "hey, you new here? That's Ariana's locker"

"No I'm not new"

"OHH so what's your name?" Said Liam "UGHHHHHH can't you read the label on my locker?! "AAARRRRIIIAAAANNNAAAA GRAAANNDEEEEE BUTTTEEEERRRAAAA"

They're jaws dropped "close your mouths, you'll catch flies" then I walked to class.

*Niall's POV*

WHAT THE WHAT?!?!

*Harry's POV*

WHAT THE FUCK?!

*Liam's POV*

WHAAAAAAAT?

*Zayn's POV*

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

*Louis' POV*

SHE'S ................DIFFERENT.

-------------------------------

HI guys! So We're new here, writing books. Yes "We're" there are four authors in this book cause we were to lazy to make one ourselves so the authors are

JEANE COLONIA (ME/THE NINJA PRINCESS)

DANIELLE TAN

LISA CABANGCA

LOUISE ESCOBIA

AND ANGEL MALERIADO

(We're Filipino's and proud!)

*note: we are all NARIANAGORAN SHIPPERS*

THANKS FOR READING LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN IN THIS STORY, BYE GUYS LOVE YOU!❤️

-The ninja princess a.k.a jeane❤️