Chapter 3.

Niall's POV

THIS IS THE BEESTT DAY EVVEERR!!! I loved the way how she laughs,smiles and everything about her.

What time is it anyway?? When I checked it was already 9:40 pm. Damn! We're still gonna go early to school tomorrow.

But I can't sleep because of Ari,she's always in my mind. I guess I'll try tho

Ariana's POV

Dang it! I can't sleep 😞 and it's already past nine. Well the thing is I dunno if I have feelings for Niall ._. Anyways gotta sleep, I NEED TO.

***IN THE MORNING*****

ARIANA'S POV

MY ALARM CLOCK RUNG *ting* *ting* *ting* I didn't even bother to scream or groan.. But instead I hopped off the bed and went to shower happily.

"IT'S A MIRACLE!!"I screamed in my mind.

Was it because of Niall? No this shouldn't be happening, after all of those years NO, JUST NO. I have to admit since I knew him last night, I've gained a little feelings tho.

After showering, I changed into my light washed denim high waisted jeans and a plain tank top with a blue green cardigan and partnered it with my vans.

I did my makeup and ate my breakfast and went to my bike, I don't feel like using my car.

Niall's POV

When I woke up, it was already 7:45 am and our class starts at 8. I took a shower for 5 min.

And went downstairs, checked the time it was 7:50. "Honey, eat breakfast first", mom said. "It's okay mom, I'm gonna be late bye!" , I said and kissed her cheek.

***TO SCHOOL****

(Skip the ride yeah? FYI he's riding his bike)

NIALL'S POV

I went to school almost quite late. "Whew!! Almost", I said in relief. I saw Ariana. She looked beautiful, like always.

She parked her bike next to mine. OMG!!OKAY CALM DOWN NIALL. I smiled at her and she smiled at me. FUCK.

*Ariana's POV*

I had no choice, but to park my bike next to Niall's. There wasn't any available space.

So I had to. I saw niall smiling at me which made me smile too.

Then I went to my locker and put my books in and went in my classroom.

Liam's POV

Me and the boys were waiting for Niall, when we saw him I ran to him with a big creepy smirk/grin and said "SOOOOOOOOOOOO, how was your date with ariana?? SHE DA GURLFRIEND YET?" I TEASED MAKING KISSY FACES sooner the boys started following me and niall looked like he was annoyed so we stopped.

"It was fun!, but she ain't my GURLFRIEND. I don't think she forgave us after what we've done"

"Lad, You didn't do anything. We did. Now it's gonna be hard for you to get her as a girlfriend, I'm so sorry" Louis said

"It's fine Louis" Niall replied

"KEEEVIIINNNN!!!" Louis screamed so loud I think my eardrum is broken. He ran to the pigeon, the pigeon flew away and that's when Louis dropped to the floor and started crying dramatically.

"Oh Louis"

*ARIANA's POV"

I went to the classroom and saw Louis crying. So I decided to check him and asked, "Louis are you OKAY???" But then it was just a drama of his -.- and I remembered "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED TO ME??!! AFTER ALL THE THINGS THEY HAD DONE TO ME! " . The bell rang and distracted my thoughts. Well gotta go, bye Louis!"

*Louis POV*

I am not dramatical! I'm actually crying! After all these years I saw Kevin but he ignored me and flew away like nothing happened between us.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Anyways Ariana talked to me and asked me if I was okay.

WAIT, ARIANA TALKED TO ME?!? THERE MIGHT BE A POSSIBILITY THAT SHE ACTUALLY FORGAVE ME AFTER WHAT ME AND THE BOYS DONE TO HER, MIGHT.

-----

SO HEY GUYS JEANE AND I SHARED SOME IDEAS ABOUT THIS YEAH? Well quite. Anyways So what do you think will happen next? COMMENT NOW!

Yours truly, the angel from the above (see what I did there? 😉 Hahaaha bye!)