Chapter 5

*ARI'S POV*
"Group yourselves into five!!" Coach said.

So I went to a few people grouping themselves but when I went there, it was full. OH GREAT *note the sarcasm* I guess I'll have to go with Zayn... I ended up winning for my team.

I went to shower and changed into the clothes that I brought, just in time I went to a class with Liz and Jeanette.

Good thing none of the boys were here... Till I heard a thick Irish accent "sorry I'm late". That's the time when I realized it was Niall. Why d-?? You know what nevermind. Teacher put us in our assigned seating arrangements and yup, you guessed it.

IM RIGHT NEXT TO NIALL.

*Niall's POV*

I sat next to ARI. 🎓 OMG okay fine, I might sound like a girl but doesn't mean I'm one.

THATS WHY I LIKE ARI DUH.

Okay let's stop with that. "Hi" i said awkwardly.

She didn't even reply back hmmp. "Nice talking" I said sarcastically.

I guess she didn't really hear it. And the class started... Or maybe she's still angry at us. But how come she talks to us? She didn't really hear me.

Oh well... Finally our boring class is done. I CHECKED MY SCHEDULE AND MY NEXT SUB IS SPANISH YAYY!!! Too bad can't celebrate it with ARI :(

*ARI'S POV*

Oh my god! Was that Niall?? now I feel guilty.

I thought he was talking to someone else, ISNT IT OBVIOUS ARI??!! YOURE SITTING BESIDE HIM *facepalm* .

I did it in public OMG why did I know that?? Because Jeannette came up to me and asked if I was okay. I had to lie and said yes -.-" actually I was very embarrassed of what I did.

The bell rang and my next sub is HISTORY in which I have to go with PERRIE AND HARRY, yay or nay? Still dunno.

The bell rang so I rushed since our room is in the second floor and bumped into someone

"oh hey I'm so sorry" I said.

"Neh it's fine" she said. "Oh what's your name? I asked. "My name's Caterina, I bet yours is Ariana heh? She asked. "Well.. Wanna hang out?" I asked. "Sure" she said. Now I make friends by bumping them. UGH I'm so clumsy.

*ARIANA'S POV*

"Guys I want you to meet a new friend that I just bumped into" I told Liz, Jeanette and Eleanor. "Hi what's your name love?". "I'm not even done introducing her yet" I said with sassily. ( if that isn't a real word, well now I made a new word) "LET'S JUST HANG OUT THEN!" Jeannette said

Jeanette's POV
"LET'S JUST HANG OUT THEN!"I said. (A/N: think she's screaming?nope. Just an exaggeration)
-------------------------------------------
Hi guys! So It's me, again! :)) I'm so sorry I left you guys hanging! I was busy with volleyball practices and studies.

But don't worry, yes I thought of ideas for this book! As I told ya'll this book WON'T BE CLICHÈ OR TOO MAINSTREAM.

These are our original ideas. I would like to thank _NiallAriana__1993 for inspiring me, I love your books.

You are amazing! If only you were reading this, oh well :)) the authors and I have been thinking about making this book a Long one :)) YAHUH!! YA'LL LIKE DAT? HAHAHAHAH anyways Although this book isn't really those popular ones, I'm glad that people are reading this :') U ARE ALL PART OF THE LDAJL FAM❤️ sorry this is kinda short but thinking of something original to publish online is a hard job too :).

Writing is one of my passions and I want to show you my creative and imaginative side of me. Anyways I love you guys so much you are all beautiful, awesome and fab no matter what anyone says. ILOVEYOUALL❤️
-The Ninja Princess