Chapter 12.

*Niall's POV*

Today is Monday and today is the day of our concert.

We are also leaving tomorrow so we can have time to practice. it's around 5 pm and our concert is at 7. We did one last practice and got ready.

I am currently on twitter and follow some fans and look at some of they're sweet tweets.

actually this morning I had a dream about a girl with brown hair, (A/N: yes they dreamed about each other but not at the same time) she had a beautiful smile.

Her face was unclear though but I still found her very beautiful. She actually reminded me of an old friend. Yeah an old friend named Ariana.

But that dream was about that girl being my girlfriend and ariana is too pretty to be with a guy like me. Yeah I'm famous but I feel like she won't ever like me back.

Wait am I saying that I like her? Well yeah she is pretty I kinda liked her in high school she was way beautiful before she had that sudden change. I liked her she was smart and simple she wasn't like those other b*tchy girls.

But then she had a sudden change she was still very kind tho but different.

Ok time to stop thinking about her now and focus on packing. I was in my hotel room and started my packing. We decided to pack now so after the concert when we will be exhausted. We won't have to worry or have too much hassle.

*time skip to after the concert*

*Harry's POV*

That was a great show! Wow so much fun! Here I am in our dressing room changing in too new clothes since I'm sweating like- a person who sweats a lot? Nevermind

"Hey Harry we need to go now we need to sleep early for the 6 am flight tomorrow remember?" Liam says

"Oh right" I say following him out of the room to the van

We arrived at the hotel and I went to my room

I first made sure that I was ready for tomorrow then went to sleep.

*Ariana's POV*

Today is our flight. I am getting ready early so I can still do some errands. It's 9 am and our flight is at 9pm it takes 9 hours to get to London so we will arrive about 6 am(A/N: 😉 or ;) if you can't read emojis ((if you really read the details of this story you will get what I mean)) )

I'm done eating breakfast So now I'm gonna take a bath.

*time skip*

I'm done taking a bath and now currently drying my hair.

As I finish I put on a black of shoulder top and some blue jeans and black heels and some makeup not too much, I didn't bother curling my hair. (A/I added a picture of how she looks at the top or at the side) and placed my hair on my signature hairstyle and got my Chanel hand bag and place my phone,wallet,earphones,charger,and the other things I need and also got my Louis Vuitton luggage bag and got my car keys and placed it in my car.

I then head to do some errands it's 11 so I don't have to eat lunch yet.

-

I'm done doing my errands and check the time

"12:32" my phone read great time for lunch!

I go to a salad place nearby and of course order some salad.

While I was eating I received a text from Alexa

"Hey Jeanette called and said she rented a van for us so we can go together and not leave our cars, so be ready around 7pm see ya! I already texted the others ;)"

Great! That's goin to be fun!

"Great tell her thanks see ya!" I reply

As I finish my food I leave a tip and head out

As I head out I met some fans and took some pictures with them and signed some autographs and got inside my car

I then head home and watched some tv I didn't bother to change so I will wear the same thing later.

I then watch scary movie 5

-----

I know ariana is a vegan but this is a partial alternate universe so some things are true some aren't

I'll update more tomorrow so hope you guys liked this chapter sorry for any mistakes!

Keep safe!

-danielle and angel ❤️