Chapter 7.

Ariana's POV

I heard names and more names until there was two to go an I'm starting to get hopeless.

"And last but not the least ARIANA GRANDE" the lady said

I didn't know what to do. I felt like I just froze. I just couldn't believe it.

Niall's POV

Me and the lads were listening to the names and I didn't hear any of the lads names or mine,"and finally Tom Richards!" I just wanted to cry, I felt tears starting to come out, but when I went backstage a man came in and told me that Simon Cowell called me and the best part was all the other lads too, it was like destiny, a new adventure is about to start.

*time skip*

It has been 2 weeks and here we are with our new best friend ariana, ever since ariana found out of our sweet and kind side she forgave us we said sorry to her though for like 1 week and just forgave us yesterday, so here we are congratulating her for getting in the school contest she congratulated us too. But now we have to drop out of school. So we said goodbye too ariana and hope we can see her next time.if we don't win we would have to come back but she might be gone since it's her last year.

We hope we will win though.

*time skip to 2014*

In 2010 we didn't win the xfactor, we were about to go back to school but the fans helped us to where we are now.

We are know known all around the world possibly.

we have released 4 albums so far and worked with lots of amazing people including 5 seconds of summer.

We found them on youtube and ask if they could come on the TMH tour with us and now they came back for the WWA tour.(this part was before the last show of WWA) they have been a great (punk rock) band. And now released 1 album and about 4 EP's.

now here I am in London in my hotel room sleeping until someone was at the door.

"NIALL WE NEED TO BE READY BY 11:30 and it's 10:03" Somebody most likely Liam said

So I started doing my morning routine as they call it.

Ariana's POV

"GOOD NIGHT CALIFORNIA" I say as I go backstage

It has been about 4 years since the school contest, I WON, and got discovered and now I'm a singer and an actress. I am now getting ready to go back to the hotel I'm staying at, at the moment. I had to get ready for my next show next week so I have at least a day to relax.

*time skip*

I arrived at the hotel and greeted some fans and the doorman of course.i went up to my room and went on Twitter and saw an old friend tweet

@niallhoran: getting ready for a new day!

I favorited it since he's a good friend besides all the other things the lads did to me but I forgave them since we were young then, I wonder how he is I know that him and the lads are extremely big now. So I decided to looked at some of my fans tweets and followed some. And started to get ready for sleep.

Niall's POV

I went out of my room and went to The living room (it's a suite so we all have different rooms in one big room) and saw Liam and Harry waiting there for me Zayn and Louis,

"Hey Niall could you call Luke,Calum,Ashton,or Michael and ask if they are going to practice yet? My phone is dead and Liam is still charging his."Harry said

"Sure" I said I called Ashton since he apwas at the top, cause his name stars with an A.

"Hey ash, are you guys going to practice yet?" I ask

"Yeah we started about 20 minutes ago." Ashton said

"Oh ok bye see ya!" I said as I pressed the end button

"They are there already" I tell both Harry and Liam sitting near the counter.

"Oh ok let's just wai-"Liam says but gets cut off by Louis walking in followed by Zayn.

"No need to wait we need to go now it's 10:34" Louis says while walking out the door

The ride was about 20 minutes long.and now here we are listening to 5SOS practicing, they were awesome.

"Hey guys we just finished you guys can practice now!" Luke says as all of them walk out.

*time skip*

Whehew! I'm sweeting buckets of water right now, we just finished and now taking a break, as I arrived in our dressing room I turned on the tv and after a while my phone rang

"Hey Niall I couldn't contact the other boys so could you tell the other boys and 5sos that the show is cancelled till next week there has been a problem but no need to worry, since your next show is still in 4 weeks it's ok, bye!" Paul says in a hurry

I tell the other lads and 5sos. And head out to get some Starbucks and ordered what I usually get. Until I bumped into a familiar face.

---

Hey guys we're really sorry about the long update, but we thank you for being patient with us.so in return well try to update even if we're really busy. So guys here's a spoiler... Niall is going to meet someone unexpected, not gonna tell anything else... mkay bye😊

-danielle and angel❤️ (kinda rhymes)