Chapter 24

(So in the last chapter someone commented that all they could see was Harry in booty shorts 😂😂😂 now thats all i can imagine...so heres the picture that inspired that look ahhahahah)

so heres the picture that inspired that look ahhahahah)

(SONG- ELASTIC HEART - SIA)

HARRYS POV

She was thinking, I could tell behind her eyes that her week was less than good. That and, hearing that she had a complete breakdown when she got home, I wish I was there. To hold her. The bandaids that covered her hands confirmed that her outburst was more than just a mental breakdown, she was still hurting from that asshole. I wanted to be there when she was hurting, not Jay. But I couldn't bring myself to even approach the sadness that was swimming in her eyes, mostly because I didn't know how to comfort them. 

"It was greaaat." The way she dragged out the last word completely threw her off, having her stare blankly at her food.

"How was it really?" I pressed. 

She looks surprised that I asked in the first place, setting down her food and leaning back in her chair contemplating whether she should actually tell me. Rightfully so, I wouldn't have told me either after how I have acted towards her. 

"It was horrible." She whispers, her teeth chewing the inside of her cheek to avoid the pool of tears welling in her eyes. I want to take her from here, away from the chaos to somewhere where her focus is completely on herself for once, I didn't know why, but I wanted to talk, actually talk to her properly.

She didn't even notice me stand from my chair hovering over until I cleared my throat. 

Her eyes wandered over to me, as she fiddled with the hem of her shirt.

"Here," I hand her my keys. "Go wait in the jeep, I'll get the bill."

She nods, smiling small, her stare hovering for a little before she makes her way out.

"Did you uh, not like the food." The young girl probably around Macy's age drags her words out as her eyes travel up and down me, before settling on my crossed arms.

"Erm, sure." I roll my eyes, just wanting her to throw me the bill, I couldn't care less if it was my months pay, I wanted to get out of here. It was getting stuffy and crowded and the girl across the counter was making me sick more then turned on by the way she kept batting her eyelids and pulling her hair from her ponytail.

"Well I'm sure we can fix you up something that you'll like." She raises an eyebrow, stringing her hand down her side.

"How about you just fix me up the bill." I grunt staring her square in the eyes.

"Uh, yeah sure." She mumbles handing me the cheque.

>>><<<

We were sitting on the front of my jeep staring at the city scape that the mountain we were on stooped over. Apart from the sight I view every night from our house, the city scape below was equally as calming.