Part 1: A (un)Funny Game of Truth or Dare

//The art in this part was made by me!//

//Zane's POV//

I already regretted this. I shouldn't have agreed to join Aphmau's sleepover, most people that were going, didn't like me at all. It was going to be so awkward. I was packing all of my stuff, well the things that i needed. As soon as i had everything packed, i got out of my house and walked towards Aphmau's place. I knew i would be there way to early but i'm sure Aph wouldn't mind.

Once i got to her house, i rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. To my surprise, the one who opened the door, wasn't Aph, or Katelyn or even Kawaii~~Chan but Aaron. I guess he had showed up early too. ''Oh hey Zane, Aph's in her room.'' He said, moving to the side so i could pass by. ''O-Oh thanks.... and h-hi.'' I said before walking past him. I didn't know Aaron very well, or at all really. But Aph has always said he's nice and he has never been anything but nice towards me, so we don't have a problem....

About three hours passed by before the others came over. The ones who showed up was Garroth, Laurence, Travis, Dante and Lucinda. As soon as Garroth saw me, he ran over and gave me a hug. As much as i wanted to hit him or push him off, i just allowed him to hug me. Aphmau always tells me that i have to be nice to others and try to make them happy..... And it did make Garroth really happy, so happy that once the hug was over, he went around telling everyone about it. Aphmau gave me a thumbs up from the kitchen, where she and Kawaii~~Chan was making the cakes and such.

I sat down on the couch, since there wasn't anything else i could do. My friend was busy, getting the last things ready and my brother was talking to his friends. I let out a small sigh, suddenly feel very odd. Suddenly i felt someone touch my shoulder, i turned around to see who it was and it was Aaron. ''Hey...'' He said, looking a bit weird. ''H-H-Hi?'' I said, a bit confused. ''S-S-So umm... t-t-this is really awkward but i want to chat? With you? I mean Aphmau has told me a lot of great about you and i know she hopes we can become friends.'' He said. ''And i wouldn't have a problem with being your friend... W-W-Well it's up to you really...'' A small part of me couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. It was so odd to see Aaron be so nervous. ''S-Sure we can be friends..... but i'm warning you, i'm a lot to deal with.'' I told him. He gave me a small smile. ''Well if i can handle listen to Kawaii~~Chan go on about her ships for more then an hour, i'm sure i can handle you.'' That made us both laugh for some reason....

Aaron and I had a good long chat about everything from video games to tv showes we liked. Aaron was really a cool guy, just like Aph had said. I noticed during our talk, that my brother was keeping an eye on us...... Good thing Aaron didn't notice. Aph joined our chat when she came out from the kitchen.

After a good while of talking and eating dinner, came the games.... And the one the girls' had agreed on was Truth or Dare..... which i hated. There was nothing fun about it. Either they force you to answer a very personal question or dare you to do something embarrasing. Luckly for me, i was ignored for most of the game, well untill it became Travis's turn. ''So Zane, truth or dare?~''He asked with a grin on his face. Without thinking about it, i said dare, which i quickly regretted. He then dare me to remove my mask. Oh no... not that. I told him no because i had personal reasons for wearing it, reasons i wasn't willing to share with anyone yet.

Garroth, Aph and i assume Aaron were all okay with that but they others were not. In fact Laurence of all people walked over and pulled my mask off. I tried to get it back while covering my mouth and trying not to cry. Some of the others were laughing at my pain... this is why i never want to go to these thing.

I was just about to start crying, when suddenly someone took the mask from Laurence and pushed him away. That person turned out to be Aaron.....

//Aaron's POV//

Watching Laurence bully Zane like that made me so mad, and it became worse when some of the others began to laugh at Zane. Why would they do that? Zane hadn't done anything wrong! I quickly got up and took the mask from Laurence and handed it to Zane. ''Here is your mask Zane...'' I said as i stood in front of him, blocking the others view of him. He quickly put it on before muttering out a 'thank you.' I turned to look at Aphmau and told her i was going to take Zane to her room, to calm him down. She nodded her head and said that she and Garroth would scold the others. I took Zane's hand and quickly took him to Aphmau's room.

Let's just hope that's enough to calm him down.