Part 2: Sleeping buddies

//The art was made by me.//

//Aaron's pov//

I sat Zane down on the bed and wrapped a blanket around him before sitting down next to him. I wasn't sure what to do next, i so decided to wrap one of my arms around him. He was shaking pretty badly, and tears were falling from his eyes.

After a while, he stopped crying. "Are you feeling a bit better now?" I asked as i looked at him. He slowly nodded his head, not saying a thing. "That's good... Do you want to go back to the others?" I asked. This time he muttered out a small no. "Okay, that's alright. Now remember if you want me to stop touching you, just hit my stomach." I told him and he nodded in responds.

It went on for a long while and at some point i realized that Zane had fallen asleep. I couldn't help but smile, seeing him sleep so peacefully, it was a rare sight. I gently laid Zane down on the bed, before laying down myself. I couldn't just leave him alone like this. I watched him carefully for a while before falling alseep myself.

//Aphmau's POV//

I along with Garroth was scolding the others for how they acted towards Zane. I couldn't believe they would hurt my best friend like that! Zane already have a very low self-eestem and has harm himself before, luckly that was ages ago. 

After of scolding, i turned to Garroth and told him that i would go check up on Zane and Aaron. He nodded his head before contiune to scold the others. I smiled as i walked towards my room. Garroth was a good brother, he wouldn't let anyone talk about either of his brothers, even if the person were someone he was dating. 

I soon got to my room and i slowly opened the door. To my surprise i found my two favorite boys asleep on my bed. That made me smile some more. It was rare for Zane to fall asleep with someone around him, unless he was comfortable around them, and Aaron had just went along with it, which made it better. I left the room, trying hard not to make a single sound and closed the door. I was just gonna let them sleep there for a while.

//Zane's POV//

I don't remember that i had fallen asleep, but i guess i must have as i woke up in Aph's bed. And to my surprise, i wasn't alone on the bed, laying right next to me, was Aaron. My face turned red behind my mask. I wonder how long we had been out.

Suddenly the door opened and Aphmau. She saw i was awake and gave me a smile. "Glad to see you awake little nugget." She said, i nodded my head as a way to reply. "Umm what happend? I remember i was getting... bullied? Harassed? And Aaron took me away from the group but what else?" I asked, hoping to get an answer. ''Oh i went to check on you guys and you were both asleep by then.'' She said. ''Which made me a bit happy, i know how you feel about sleeping next to people.'' 

Well seems Aphmau doesn't know much, guess i'll have to ask Aaron when he wakes up. ''Zane, you can just go downstairs and get some breakfeast. I'll wake Aaron up.'' She said. I nodded my head and got off her bed, before heading downstairs.