Choose Hoseok ♡ Alice in Wonderland AU

Published: October 30, 2018
Rewritten: January 3, 2024

Word count: 1,645

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

♤ ♡ ♧ ♢

Every single one of them were amazing and beyond perfect, but your heart seemed to be pulled towards one of them in particular.

You turned your attention to Hoseok, who had a hopeful expression on his face. As soon as he made eye contact with you, he smiled knowingly. You gave a shy grin, darting your gaze to the checkered marble floors  momentarily while letting out a long breath.
"I choose Hoseok."
An excited noise escaped The Red King. He was unable to hold back his enthusiasm as he rushed over and hugged you tightly, lifting you off the ground, spinning in a circle.
"Thank you, Y/n. Thank you. You have no idea how happy you've just made me." He whispered once he set you down.
You grinned widely at him as he pecked you on the cheek.

Brief goodbyes were said to the six boys. Hoseok promised to attend one of Taehyung's tea parties as the both of you left Jin's castle, waving at everyone as you made your exit.

Upon returning to Hoseok's castle, one of the guards rushed up to him.
"Your highness! Thank goodness you're back. They didn't try to hurt you, did they?"
"No." Hoseok chuckled. "Actually, we patched things up. It's something that should have been done a long time ago."
"Ah. I'm happy to know everything has been resolved."
"I am too."
Hoseok led you the rest of the way across the courtyard and into the massive castle he called home.

"Do you want anything, pretty?" He asked.
"No, I'm fine. I could use a nap though, if I'm being honest. It's been a long day."
"Of course. You've been through a lot."
He carefully took hold of you hand and guided you up a staircase that led to the second level of the castle. The hallway you walked down looked familiar, as it was the same one you were brought down earlier when Hoseok was giving you a tour.

The both of you made your way down the long corridor until you entered Hoseok's room.
"I can have some nice pajamas made for you. In the meantime, you'll just have to wear some of mine. Is that okay?"
You nodded, the thought of wearing his pajamas making you giddy.
Hoseok began to rummage through his dresser drawers, letting out an "Ah!" when he found what he was looking for, pulling out a set of neatly folded red silk pajamas.
"Here you go, sweetheart. These should be nice and comfortable. I'll step out in the hall and let you change."
You thanked him timidly, taking the stack of pajamas from his hands while he left the room.

The clothes Jin had provided you with were comfortable, but Hoseok's pajamas seemed like they'd be more suitable for napping.
You swapped your current outfit for the red silk pajamas. The pants had metallic gold hearts going down the sides of the legs while the shirt had hearts around the cuffs of the sleeves. You briefly imagined what Hoseok would look like wearing them, a smile creeping onto your face at the mental image.
The sleepwear was a little big on you, but that was the best part about wearing his clothes.