Chapter 1

pov: Ava blossom

"woohoo! finally freedom" I shout out in the open not caring of the weird looks I'm getting. "haha yo Ava calm down girl it's not like schools over so don't go all out just because school is done for the day"  Jessica shouts out after me as I literally sprint out in a run on the sidewalk heading home. "Dude you didn't had to freaking pop my bubble" I grumble at her when she caught up to me. " yeah well you didn't have to freaking run away like that and could've just walked like a normal person" she had counter right back at me.

"Now, now Jessica me and you both know I'm not normal and neither are you after all normal is well to put it simply it's just so boring" I complain with a slight smirk as I turn around to face her. "Heh yeah your right about that so when's Leo and Daniel coming back from their business trip?" She questions me with a slight blush on her cheeks which I caught. "Their actually gone for a year I know shocker right at first before they left they said they were expecting to be gone for about 4 months but they called
me in the middle of the night at 3 something to tell me that apparently they hit the jackpot when they were searching for old relics in Japan"

"Wow I guess they must really trust you to not start a party or a mess at the house by yourself for you to stay at the house by yourself for a whole year till they comeback"

" yep they sure do after all the only people I would possibly want to invite is you to the house since a party honestly sounds to tiring and troublesome"  I say as we turn around at the corner of the sidewalk. "See you oh and Ava can I eat breakfast at your place tomorrow?"  She shouts out with her hands as they make an o shape over her mouth when she heads right to her street.

"Yeah I'll be making Oreo pancakes okay?" I say. When I hear her shout out a okay back I head left and continue walking a couple more blocks down as I noticed the wind picked up that's when I looked up to see the clouds rolling in 'huh it seems like there's gonna be a storm tonight I better hurry up' I thought to myself as I started running. Yep that's when heaven decided to cry me a damn ocean ' damn it damn it why now why me?!' I think to myself as I try to cover my bag as much as I can for I had an important assignment that I was almost finish with and I do not feel like wanting to do a all-nighter if something were to happen to it. And you know what happened hmm that right you guess I mother fudging trip on a damn box as my bag flew out of my hands and into the middle of the road as it got ran over by a huge red truck "ahhhhh why lord why me?" I say as I sit up on my knees with my hands up in the air as I shouted. And that's when I heard it " huh did I just hear meows cats? In this type of weather?" I question my thoughts out loud as I hear it again only to see the cause for my demise that damn cardboard box that had three  holes on both sides of the box why wou-"meow!" Cats!?

I quickly leap up and started walking my way over it and tried looking though the hole only to see more than one cat. I look both ways before I grab my now flatter than a damn pancake bag and found my way to the box's once more picking it up I see my house and started running my way  finally underneath the shelter of my front porch I dig for my keys from my front pocket as I unlock the door and slammed it shut when I got inside I head into the kitchen And set my bag on the chair as I put the box I'm carrying on the table. Noticing how soaking wet I am literally seeing as I started creating a huge puddle just by standing in one place for some time. I quickly head upstairs taking a very quick shower and wrapping a towel around me I put on my undergarments and tug on my pajamas pants as I grab a black T-shirt while quickly putting on some socks.

Now that I'm finally finished drying up my kitchen from the puddles I was making when I first came in I grab the tape on the box and take it off as I open the box up I make a small gasp considering how I see 7 kittens looking up at me as they are all uniquely colored.

"oh my what beautiful kittens you guys are" I praise them as I pick up a grayish white colored cat with long bangs covering its eyes and set him down on top of the table as my fingers rub him gently from under his chin with him purring rather loudly. while in the corner of my eye I see a blond kitty with the most bluest sky eyes I have ever seen on a cat try and jump out key word is try he would jump up then slid down with a thud as he lands on he's bottom. "haha" I laugh at he's cute little expression he makes as he try's getting out which reminds me can cats make expressions? my thoughts are cut off as I hear a hiss seeing as it came from the blond ops I guess he found out I was laughing at him. "here sweetie let me help you" I say gently as I remove my arm away from the greyish white kitty I was petting and moved over to the blond kitty as I lower my arm I'm slightly surprise to see him jump in my arms and rub its head affectionally in my arms. "awe aren't you just a sweetheart" I coo at him as he meows in response. I decided to sit down on a chair as I lay him on my lap and started taking out kittens one at a time having a good look at them when I do. the first cat I pull out looks very stiff in my arms is a dark brown cat with what looks like a chartreuse green phosphorescent eyes "wow now you mister or misses kitten have very beautiful eyes" I say as I set him down by the greyish white kitten. "ouch"  I yelp in sudden surprisement as I look down to see the blue eyed kitty on my lap scratch my arm hissing at me and then jump up on the table and then sat down while it licks it paws. 'it must be a girl or a bipolar cat wait do cats even get bipolar?' . okay next up is another black cat that looks very strict that I wonder to myself what I just got myself into with these strange cats as I look into he's lovely golden eyes and set him down as I see him walk up to the blond cat and sit down next to him. the next kitty is hissing at me when I try to pick it up, it's a very glamorous red coated cat with the same chartreuse green phosphorescent eyes as the dark brown one. I got a bit annoyed when he didn't let me get him so instead I decided to pick up a blue coated cat with a dark shade of blue eyes but he's other eye has a strange color it is purple huh I'm really starting to wonder what exactly I'm getting myself into. As I set him down I now try to pick up the next one keyword tried, but that red cat keeps hissing at me as it rubs itself on the black cat which keeps giving me a pleading look in he's red wine eyes begging for help. "you do know if you want my help you gonna have to help as well and not just stand there like demise in distress " I say out loud while noticing the greyish white cat shake in laughter?! yep I think I really I'm losing it and I'm still so young to. I yelp in surprisement when as I see the black cat with red wine eyes jump on me looking at me with a glare....okay next up is a challenge I look into the box to see the red fur ball who's giving me hell as it glares up at me hissing with its fur standing up on its back well shit.

"you know as soon as you get out the faster your be with your boyfriend or girlfriend " it seems like the right thing to say as it stops hissing at me and starts skipping it's way over to me as I pick it up and pet him that's when it starts to purr only to stop seeming a bit shock as I set it down.

" okay seeing as I don't see any collors on you kitties I'm guessing you guys were abandon hmm I wonder if i can keep you guys''  I question as I see them look at me still at my words. "hmm I guess I need to ask my brothers if I can" i wonder outloud as I reach for my phone.