Chapter 3

*At Ciel Phantomhive Household*

Inside of one of the many rooms had a desk in front of a huge window as a boy sitting in the chair in front of the desk that had neatly stacked up papers as it would seem he was holding up a letter. The boy seemed to have blue hair, and a blue eye as he's other eye is cover with a eyepatch as he sigh feeling a bit annoyed as he spoke out a single name.

"Sebastian"

"Yes my lord" A man who had raven black hair and red wine eyes had walked in standing as tall as 6'1 who seem to be wearing a butler's outfit, which consists of black trousers, a six-button double-breasted tailcoat, and a grey vest and white gloves came in as he close the door

"It would seem her majesty has send us a letter concerning of the many missing people who have appeared to vanish out of thin air, and wishes for us to go investigate" the boy had spoke but it was clear it was more to it than that.

"My lord it would seem something else is bothering you" Sebastian had stated.

"Yes it seems we will be working along with the Queen's Spider for this case"

*At The Trancy Household*

" Claude get a carriage ready it seems we have a case with the Queen's Guard Dog" A boy with platinum blond hair and icy blue eyes said to a tall handsome bespectacled man with black hair and golden eyes who seems to be wearing a butler outfit with white gloves.

"Yes your Highness'' he bowed as he moved his left hand over to he's chest as he swiftly turn around and left to complete he's task.

"Ciel just you wait" the boy whispered for he would not throw this chance away from getting what he wants and what he wants is Ciel.

* At the Grim Reaper Dispatch*

"oh Willy why do I have to investigate with you about the missing people who's names vanish within are soul retrieval list when we have the legendary grim reaper here to help out as well come on can't I just see my dear bassy for a second" A man with long scarlet dark red hair with shark like teeth and chartreuse phosphorescent eyes wearing red glasses which are accessorized with a chain with skulls. he's attire consists of a vest, gloves, and a red and white striped bow tied around he's neck with 11cm high-heeled ankle boots he also wearing a red coat. Begs to a man who appears to be 6ft tall with short, neatly combed dark brown hair and who also seems to have chartreuse phosphorescent eyes who's also wearing rectangle -shaped glasses that has four decorative lines on each arm of the frames as he's wearing a dark suit with a tie, black gloves, and dress shoes.

" Grell for the last time bringing your emotions into your job is a waste of time now let's go we've waste enough time" the dark brown haired man spoke, as he turned around to leave.

"hehehehe~" a seemingly young, lean man, with long grey hair and a single braid on his right side and long bangs covering his eyes giggle as he saw the scene unfold but none the lest he follows them to their destination for he too was curious about the cause that seemed to cause havoc into the high ups for that was the only reason he agreed to help since he was retired .

* Hours later*

"It seems this is where the witnessed saw one of the missing people vanish it would seem the person he believe to have seen was George McKnight my lord" Sebastian said just when a carriage stop by theirs, as Claude helped he's Highness down. "Good evening Ciel Phantomhive" the blond hair boy greets.

"Yes good evening Alois Trancy'' Ciel greets back, just when a flash of red caught his attetion at he's right as he see's it zoomed straight for his butler "Sebastian look out" he shouts just as he see's Sebastian side step to the left and the flash of red ran straight into a huge oak tree only to knock himself out, as the tree had fallen down. "Claude see what that was" Alois orders.

"Yes your Highness" Claude says.

"Sebastian I order you to see what it was as well" Ciel states.

"Yes my lord" he says as he bows down with one of his hand on his chest, before following Claude.

But before the butlers could make one more step towards the fallen tree a pruner was launch in the middle to stop there actions, as they both turn around they spot the owner of the pruner's a grim reaper. "What are you doing here William?" Sebastian questions as he see's the dark brown hair reaper.

"I could ask the same of you demon" William had counter back as the long white haired man shows himself from behind William. "hehehe oh my what do we have here hehehe~" the man giggles. "Undertaker?" Ciel questions out loud. As the undertaker turn around to see Ciel and wave his hand "hehe yep surprising right hehe" the undertaker says just as a hair of red pops out into the clearing "oh bassy how mean of you to step away from my embrace" Grell had said before stepping on a black box that seemed to have been half buried into the ground, as he picks it up. "hmm? what this-" "wait don't open it!" A women who seems to be in her late 30's with black hair in a braid over here right shoulder and brown eyes shouts out seeing as she's too far away, but it was too late as Grell opened it grey smoke flew out engulfing the grim reapers, demons, and the two earls.

As the smoke cleared the woman was now at the scene of the crime and she was left by herself and a black cursed box once more.

*Inside of the cardboard box*

" huh? Sebastion where are we why is it dark?" Ciel questions seeing as the last he remebers was he was investigating at the forest with Sebastian and Alois Trancy as well as he's butler then the grim reapers came and Grell open a bo-"It would seem that we are in a cardboard box and it also seems we were turned into cats when Grell open that black box's but I don't recall how we got into a cardboard box my lord"

"oh bassy~" hehehe oh bassy seeing as i'm now a cat a creature you love the most now you will have to lov-"OUCH! willy why did you hit me?"

"Because of you i'm going to have overtime" William states with a cold glare towards Grell.

"hehe well isn't this a purrticular situation hehe" the Undertaker says as a huge cat like grin spreads upon he's face.

"Claude do you know how we ended up in a cardboard box?" Alois asks the black golden eyed cat.

"No your Highness I do no-" all of a sudden something had hit the box, as the kittens all got knocked over that's when they heard a females voice.

"ahhhhh why lord why me?"

"What the bloody hell is going on out there?!" Ciel shouts out. "My lord it seems it's raining should we get the girl's attetion she might bring us in" Sebastian states as he ducks from Grell who keep on trying to jump on him.

"Yes your right we need a place to stay"