Chapter 2

pov: Ava blossom

"hey Leo it's me um yeah, yeah I'm doing good In school don't worry" I quickly reassured him.

"you're not planning on throwing a party are you? or did something happen what's a matter it's 2 in the morning over here"

"well you also woke me up late at night today or for you yesterday, and as for why I'm calling it's because I found adorable little kittens that were inside a cardboard box by our house and-"

"no"

"no? now brother I think you should side with me on this unless you want your girlfriend to see all those embarrassing pictures I took of you in those collage days hmmm~" I say with a sly grin as I could hear a long string of cuss words in the other line and a huge thud. 'hmm he must of fallen of the bed'

"your lying I remember throwing them all out hah! "

"hmm let me think nope you threw some of the copies I made I still have them so dear brother of mine can I keep the kittens please I promise to take care of them"

"ugh well to be honest your not really giving me a choice now are you? but fine, but if there's female kittens I want you to set a appointment for them to be fix after all I don't want to come home to millions of cats do you understand?"

"yep! thank you so much bro your the best goodnight love you bye" I say quickly as I press the end call button. As I look towards the table to see their still sitting there were I left them I take notice of there confused expressions. "it seems like I'm keeping you guys isn't that just exciting hmm but I wonder what I should name you guys but first I will need to check you gender" as soon as those last words slip out the blue color cat hiss at me and tried to jump off the table only for me to catch it by the scruff of it's neck as I did that he didn't struggle too much and I got to check and see that it was a boy! "okay your a boy next" I said as I let him go as he zoomed behind the black cat with red wine color eyes, and I see almost all of the kittens snicker at him ? except for both the black cat and dark brown one with there golden eyes and chartreuse green eyes they still manage to keep there stoic façade. The next kitty jump into my arms which was the blond one okay turns out it's a he. I put him down and picked up the greyish white kitty and it was also a boy the other cat I picked up next was the dark brown cat with the chartreuse eyes .

" okay your also a boy so 4 boys so far'' I mumble to myself as I set him back down while petting him as he started to purr as well only to stop midway also seeming confused as the red color kitten started meowing something. 'hmm this is nice now I won't be alone in this big house when my brothers leave I'm so happy!' I thought to myself as I pick up the red wine eye black kitty while the red kitty wasn't looking yep he is also a boy putting him back down quickly so the other one doesn't go all pissed off at me. now next up is the golden eye kitty who looks very bored he's also a boy now that I think about it most of the kitties didn't really put up a fight when usually they do huh how strange. "Okay your next and remember the sooner you do this the faster your be with your boyfriend" I try to reason 'heh and to think Jessica was right about me becoming a crazy cat lady in the far future jerk! she probably jinx's me' shaking my head I finaliy pick up the red color cat and checked to see it's a boy! okay now that was a bit of a shocker I thought it was a girl....

"okay time for names hmm I wonder how about Scarlet hmm?" I question out loud as I set him down only for him to walk back up to me and rub it's head on my hand as I started petting him underneath the chin when he started purring loudly "heh I see you like your name" I say only for him to be push away from me by the blond cat as the blond jump onto my lap when i decided to sit back down on the chair. I petted him as I started thinking of a name for him " how about Alex?" I say out loud in question he seemed to like it so I rub him from behind he's ears. I looked up to see 5 cats looking at me waiting for their names "okay next up should be you mister kitty lets see how about jinx" I say as I tilted my head to the side looking at the dark brown kitten with green eyes who seemed to approve with a nod to it's head. ''okay now as for you how about raven" I say as I move one of my hands to pet him behind he's ears he also seemed to nod he's little head as he leaned into my touch and started purring . There is now 3 more left that I need to name as I looked at the greyish white cat as I try to think of a name for him when it hit me picking him up with both of my hands and bringing him closer I say he's name "I should call you Adrian"only to feel him stiffen in my hold as I pet him though I feel him slowly relaxing once more and purr as I pet him behind he's ears. As I set him down I look at the blue one now " and as for you little one i'll call you phantom cool name right " I say as I put one of my arms on the table holding my chin as my other arm reaches to pet he's head while a smile small reaches my face. " Now last but not least I should call you Onyx" I conclude out loud to the golden eye cat as I see him look straight into my eyes and nod.

"hmm you guys must be hungry I don't really have cat food right now and the weather still hasn't gotten better in fact it seems to have gotten worst so I guess I'm going to have to see what I can fix up in the kitchen for us that won't make you guys sick so let me do some research on what you guys can eat" I say as I head upstairs to get my computer only to stop when I hear meows and soft thumps of paws hitting the floor as I turn around to see them following me 'hehe~ how cute!' I turn around to pick up Alex and put him on my shoulder and then I put phantom on my other shoulder, as I then  gently grab Adrian and hold him close to my chest as I petted his soft fur and processed up the stairs as the others began following me.

my house is 3 stories high we have 5 rooms in the 1st floor 2nd and 3rd floors so 15 rooms in total as each room has there own bathroom and closest my room is on the 3rd floor while my brothers rooms are on the 2nd floor as we reach my door which is painted black very different from all the other white doors and Leo's which is painted green as Daniel is painted dark blue you see our parents died in an airplane crash 3 years ago during their business trip when I was 13 and my twin brothers were 19 and soon after grandmother died from a heart attack at 72 years old but in her will she left us in a whole lot of money and so did our parents but this mansion we live in is also my grandmothers who gave it to us when she past seeing as me and my brothers are the only ones alive in our family we easily got lost seeing how our old house was just a 4 rooms and 3 bathrooms type of house, so that's why our door rooms are so different compare to the others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alois Trancy-blond kitty with blue eyes-Alex

Claude Faustus-black cat with golden eyes-Onyx

Ciel Phantomhive-blue kitty with blue/purple eyes-Phantom

Sebastian Michaelis-black cat with wine red eyes- Raven

Grell Sutcliff-red cat with chartreuse green phosphorescent eyes- Scarlet

William T. Spears-black cat with chartreuse green phosphorescent eyes- Jinx

Undertaker/Adrian Crevan-greyish white cat-Adrian