Chapter 5

Ava blossom POV:
"So miss blossom do you wish to share with everyone as to why you decided to not complete your assignment?" My literature teacher Mrs White ask's me with a scathing glare, she is one of the strictest and scariest teacher I've ever meet in my time on this planet.

As the class quieted down, and almost sequencing with each other they turn around and let's just say it looks creepy as hell!
well all except Kei Yamato who just transfer into this school 4 weeks ago who is quite the eye candy if you know what I mean.

"Well Mrs White as I told you this morning, the papers got ran over..."
I replied meekly as her glare hardened.
"And as I said this morning young lady lying is not a good habit to make I would've thought your appreciate this second chance I gave to you, but it would seem you would rather lie than tell the truth and for that I am very disappointed in you miss blossom!" I have a feeling she's taking out her anger on me for something that I didn't do...could it be she and her husband got into an argument?

Cats 3rd person POV:
Back at the blossom estate the fur balls are still searching for some leads  on to what country or town they could possibly be in. As a blonde kitten Alois Trancy or otherwise known as Alex by their new owner Ava blossom heads into the kitchen by himself for his demon butler is still searching that girl's room along with the grim reapers and Ciel's demon. Though Ciel noticing Alois disappearance quietly follows silently behind.
'Why is he heading into the kitchen?'
The blue kitty wonders curiously.
Soon though by closer investigation he see's the rectangle box that Ava was using to talk to someone.

As Alois walk closer to the object that the girl was using for communication he begins to wonder how it works.
Reaching his little paw out he presses a flat button in a shape of a circle, the once black screen now change into a picture that shows these two guys and had the word supernatural on it pressing the button again it seemed to change into a picture of a forest in the night time that has the moonlight in the background, But besides that background picture there's other little squared shapes with different pictures on them now the curious cat is thoroughly confused.
"What the bloody hell is this trinket?"
Ciel exclaims out loud scaring the living heck out of Alois with he's fur standing up in only a way a cat can he  asks Ciel with an accuse tone
           "did you follow me?"
Now ignoring Alois he continues looking at the strange object, reaching his paw out he presses one of the squares that is colored orange and has a white letter W on the orange square each square has a word spelled out Ciel quickly notices
"Wattpad?" He mumbles out not paying attention to Alois who is now looking at the screen of the object that changed.
This time Alois presses a paw on the screen only to be shocked and mortified along with Ciel to see a picture of both of them looking rather intimate with each other, but that wasn't the worst thing now the worst thing was what the words said below the picture.

'They who are enemies are secretly dancing the tune of a forbidden, but how long till there secret last for it seems the crow and spider are becoming suspicious as of late'

"The hell?!"Alois whisper shouts in disbelief not knowing wither to cry or Laugh at the absurdity of it all as Ciel just looks downright traumatized and disgusted with the very idea.
It's safe to say that after that unfortunate event they agree to never speak a word of it forgetting about how the device had a picture of them in the very first place or how the crow and spider obviously mean their demon butlers.

Ava blossom POV:
" Thank The havens The day is over I am honestly both mentally and physically drained" both relief and tiredness laced my words as I slumped over Jessica's shoulder.
"Yeah And is it just me or did it sound like Mrs white had it in for you?"
She says as she turned her head sideways to look at me.
With a snort and a roll of the eyes I replied "Or more like she got in a fight with Mr White and decided to take it out on the first person she deemed a delinquent"

"Wait, hold up a delinquent?
Hah! You must be shitting me because you Ava blossom are anything but a delinquent" she chuckles at the end of her statement.

As we continue our way home we hear a shout from behind, and he is the last person I honestly expect to talk to me or at least I hope it's me...
"Hey" he shouts out walking up to us is no other than Kei Yamato even though he just moved here a couple of weeks ago he became the soccer team's captain.
"Hey Kei um, what do you need?" I ask him, but he's not even looking at me he is looking at something from behind me or someone. Looking behind me I see Jessica glaring at Kei as he smirks.
"Actually I was wondering if I could borrow Jessica from you um eve right?" He questions still looking at Jessica.
'Oh... so he doesn't even remember my name even though we're desk partners in science class, I even helped him several times' feeling angry at myself for not realizing how stuck up he seems sooner really pisses me off.
"Actually no you can't have her you see we're walking home so piss off will you? Oh and the names Ava not eve got it?!" And with that I grab Jessica's arm not bothering to look back to see his expression, and walked off only several minutes later when I was at my door did I realize that she didn't say a word during the time he talked to us and even he didn't talk to her only towards me but it didn't even seem like he was really talking to me considering how he was literally staring at her the whole time, it was almost as if they were having a silent conversation just between the two of them.