Chapter 1

You's P.O.V

"Yeah I'll visit you too sometimes!" I said to Chika-chan through the phone.

"You are you ready? " My mom said coming from the hallway.

" Yeah! " I said to her.

"We'll I'll hang up now Chika-chan bye. Yeah yeah I'll miss you too!" And with that I ended the call.

I walk out in my room and I see my mom in the living room waiting for me.

"So what did Chika-chan said?" My mom ask while walking to the front door.

"She said that she'll visit me there sometimes" I said following her.
"Oh.." was all she said.

And with that we're out. I walk to the car and sit on the passenger seat beside mom. And we're off to Tokyo.

Oh right I forgot to introduce myself! Hi I'm Watanabe You! I'm in my second year of high school and I'm going to transfer to Otonokizaka High School!

And the one that I'm talking through the phone earlier is my childhood friend her name is Takami Chika she's in the same year as me and she's attending at Uranohoshi since I'm going to Tokyo because my mom wants to live there and experience the life in the city. Yeah I know it's a simple reason but she's still my mom and I can't leave her alone in that big city.

"You wake up we're here" I heard my mom waking me up. Guess that I fall asleep on the whole trip. And it's already 4:39p.m when we arrived.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and walk out in the car and I look at our new house. Well it's not really big and it's perfect because my family is compose of only three person and my dad is rarely home because of his work, he is a captain of a ferry and my dream is to take his job someday Yousoro~!

I walk inside the house and walk up to my room I open the door and I see lots of boxes. As I walk inside I look around my new room and it's perfect there's a bathroom and a window beside my bed and a study table near it and I like the paint color of my room it's blue hehehe! Just like the color of my eyes.

"So how's your new room do you like it?" I heard my mom ask and I turn around and said.

"It's perfect and I really like it" I said smiling. And she smile too.

"Well why don't you unpack your things ? I'll call you when dinners ready."

"Yeah" I said to her and she walk away.

And I decided to unpack my things. After some couple of hours I finished unpacking and as I headed towards my bed I see a picture of me and Chika-chan I pick it up and I decided to put it on my study table. I look out through the window it's already getting dark and I saw her, she is walking down the street. She has a red hair color and a golden eyes and she's really pretty, her golden eyes are so mesmerizing and I can't look away. And that is until I notice that I just saw a goddess-

I was cut through my thoughts and when I heard my mom called

"You! Dinners ready!" She shout coming through the hallway.

"Y-yeah I'm coming" I said and I took a last look at the red hair girl as she turn around the  corner of the street. She's really pretty I thought to myself as I walk out to my room and go down to  and I see my mom sitting around the dinning table waiting for me and I sat across her and we stared eating we have a small talk through the dinner and after a couple of minutes were done.

"You better get some rest now you have a big day tomorrow and it's your first day at school" She said while cleaning the dishes.

"Yeah goodnight mom" I said to her and kiss her on the cheeks.

"Goodnight dear" she said and I walk to up my room and I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and flop down on my bed. And my thoughts go back to that red hair girl that I saw earlier, she's really pretty and those golden eyes of her.. I hope I'll see her again and with that I fell asleep thinking about her.

Riko's P.O.V

I was walking home and I feel like someone was staring at me. I turn around and see no one. Hmmm... maybe it was just my imagination. And I turn around the corner of the street.

Oh and I'm Sakurauchi Riko, I'm in my second year of my high school. I'm just a normal student, really just a plain and normal high school girl.

After a couple of minutes I was home. I walk inside my house and I see my mom in the kitchen making dinner.

"I'm home" I said and walk up to my room and I heard my mom said through the kitchen.

"Welcome home and dinner will be ready in a couple of minutes!"
And I enter my room and put my things down and took a shower after that I change into my pajamas and walk down to the kitchen.

"Just in time" my mom said smiling and sat across the dining table.

I smiled at her and we began eating. After we finished eating I said my goodnight to her and head towards my room and I brushed my teeth and flop down on my bed. Oh and I remembered we have a transfered student in our class tomorrow.And I fell asleep.