Chapter 23

You's P.O.V

"Haaaaa......" I sighed making Rei-sensei laughed.

"What's up Watanabe, you only haven't seen your girlfriend for two days and you're already like that!" she said making me glared at her.

Weeks have passed since then and right now I am on a training camp with my club for five days because there will be a tournament on Saturday  which is only four days away. Those two seniors got kicked out of the club by coach and I never heard from the two of them.

Riko-chan has also been busy practicing because she has a performance on Saturday too, yes same day as my tournament.

I sighed again, I promised her that I'll be with her when she plays again.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Rei-sensei said.

"Don't worry Watanabe! I promise you, that you'll make it in time when she perform, so let's us just focus on practice right now okay?"

I smiled at her, I don't know how'll she do that but I guess I have to trust her and sensei was right I need to focus right now.

《~~~~~~~~~~~》

Days passed by and I'm finally home but I still haven't seen Riko-chan but she and I talk every night through the phone and I can tell that she was tired so I'll have to end the call so that she can take a rest.

But right now I can't take it anymore, It's already 10 pm and here I am in front of her house thinking if I should knock or not.

After a few minutes of debating whether to knock or not, I decided to knock and after a few seconds the door opens, revealing mama rubbing her eyes.

I haven't thought about that they could be sleeping at this hour of the night! Damn it You!

"I-im so sorry mama-"

"shhhh it's okay You-chan." Mama smiled and let me in, she locked the door and looked at me.

"She's in her room, sleeping. Just go in there okay?" she said and I smiled at her

"Thank you mama, goodnight." I hugged her and started to walk upstairs. I slowly opened the door and peeked inside, I saw her lying on her bed, her back facing me. I got in her room and closed the door behind me and made my way towards her, tip toeing so that I won't wake her up.

She is still sleeping and I smile, of the beautiful view. I lay down behind her quietly and wrap my arm around her. Which makes her jump.

"It's me. I'm sorry." I whisper and kiss the top of her head.

"Y-you-chan? How did you.." she asked surprised and faced me. I chuckled at her.

"Mama let me in." I said and she nodded in response.

There was a moment of silence and we are just looking into each other's eyes. You have no idea how much I want to kiss her right now, I missed her so much.

"Just kiss me already." Riko-chan said so I started to lean and she started closing her eyes. I guess she wanted this as much as I did.

Then our lips finally met. Her lips are so soft I could kiss them forever. I move above her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

I glided my hand on her thighs while kissing her and she moaned. She licked my lower lips slightly to ask for entrance and I open my mouth slightly and our tongues tangled and our kiss became deeper.

I moved my hand from her thighs to her chest and squeezed lightly making her moan again but this time she bit my lip while moaning.

I moaned quietly when she bit my lip. Her hands move from my neck to my stomach, she lifted my shirt slightly to put her hands on my toned stomach.

"I never knew I had a thing for abs until now." She said while running her hand all over my stomach, I let out a moan.

We finally moved back breathing heavily, I rolled back on her side and moved my head towards her neck, I kiss her neck.

"I love you..." I said and buried my face on her chest feeling the sleepiness taking over me.

I closed my eyes and I feel her kissed the top of my head and I heard her said.

"I love you too..." And I fell asleep.

《~~~~~~~~~~~》

Third person's P.O.V

Morning came their faces can't be more redder remembering what they did last night, and You-chan couldn't believe how she did that, they're eating breakfast right now both of them are so quiet that made Mama Riko looked at them suspiciously.

"If I would be judging based on your faces did you two broke the rule last night?" Mama Riko said making her daughter eyes widened.

"W-what!? no! of course not!" Riko-chan exclaimed, while blushing when a flashback came in her mind while she was touching You-chan's abs.

"Then why are your face so red?" Mama Riko said again.

"We didn't! We just make out-" Riko-chan couldn't finished what she was saying when she realized what she just said. She shrink on her seat, her cheeks couldn't be redder. Same goes for You-chan.

Mama Riko just laughed at them.

[Author-san: HAHAHAHAHA nice Riko OOF! *holds my stomach trying to ignore the pain* what was that for!?]

[Riko-chan: You were laughing!]

[Author-san: Well I wasn't the only one!]

《~~~~~~~~~~~》

Haaaiii CUT! finally got to update again! And the poll has started! Have you guys been voting everyday? and for those who didn't know here's the link!

http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/uranohoshi/duotrio2/

Please vote everyday! Thank you!