Chapter 11

You's P.O.V

"*sneeze*! Ahhhh.... I guess sleeping in the bath was a bad idea.." I mean who would an idiot fall asleep when your taking a bath?! Of course me... arrghh!... Ah! Anyway I should message Riko-chan that I can't go to school..

I reached my phone beside me and texted her.

You-chan: "Ohayousoro Riko-chan, I'm sorry I can't go to school today because I've catched a cold."

I waited for her reply and she replied in a minute.

Riko-chan: "Good morning You-chan, I understand then I shall be going now. Please get some rest and I'll come to you after school."

You-chan: "Yeah... take care Riko-chan..."

And I turned off my phone and I heard a knocked on my door. And it opened,  and I saw mom who was holding a tray with food and she walked towards me and asks.

"How are you dear?"

"Good... I guess..." I replied and she smiled weakly.

"Here, you should eat." She handed me the tray with food. After a few minutes I finished, she put everything away and gave me some medicine.

"Now get some rest." She said and before she leave, she changed the cold compress on my forehead. And I drifted to sleep.

~~~~ ( °Δ° ) ~~~~

I woke up feeling my head is pounding and my body feels heavy.

"Urghhh... water.. " I groaned and I dragged my body out of the bed. I looked at the clock and it's already 4:58 p.m, I guess I slept all day. And I walked down stairs, looked around and mom wasn't here. I shrugged and dragged my body again to the kitchen and I found a note hanging on the fridge.

'Out to buy some groceries'

                                -Love mom.

I sighed and I grabbed a glass of water,  I was startled when I heard the door bell rang. I was about to head towards the front door when my head started to pound harder.

"Ugh..." I closed my eyes and moved backwards looking for support but I slipped and fall to the ground and the glass of water, I was holding splashed on me.

"You-chan! Are you okay?!" I heard a familiar voice and I looked towards it and saw Riko-chan who has a worried face.

Riko's P.O.V

Class is over and I am now heading to You-chan's house, since she catched a cold. And I am worried about her, after a minutes of walking I am now in front of her house. I walked towards the front door and stopped, I rang the door bell. Minutes have passed but no one answered, and now I am getting worried.

What if something happened to her?!

I turned the door knob and it was unlocked! I slowly opened the door and got inside. I looked around the living room but no one was here, and I was startled when I heard a crashing sound. It came from the kitchen,  I run towards the kitchen and my eyes widened when I saw You-chan, she was on the ground and she was wet.

"You-chan! Daijobu ?!" She looked towards me.

"Y-yeah... somehow.." she replied and I walked towards her and helped her up.

"Mou... you shouldn't be moving- hmmphh!" I was cutted when she suddenly kissed my neck.

"W-what's wrong Y-you-chan?.."I asked and somehow my body is getting hot and my heart is beating so fast.

You's P.O.V

When Riko-chan helped up, I looked at her neck and somehow it looked delicious...