Chapter 17

You's P.O.V

"I shall be going now since it's already getting late." I said as I stand in front of them and Riko-chan did the same.

"Okay..." Riko-chan said and I nodded. I go upstairs and grabbed my bag and go downstairs again. And I saw them at the door, I smiled at them and walked towards them.

"Thank you for the wonderful dinner Mama." I smiled at her and hugged her. She hugged back and said.

"Anything for you, and please be careful on your way home." I nodded and turned to looked at Mr. Sakurauchi.

"Thank you too Mr. Sakurauchi. " I said and extended my hand.

"Call me Papa." He said and to my surprise he hugged me and I smiled and hugged back.

"Please take good care of her You-san." I heard him whispered at me and I pulled back smiling at him.

"I promise, I will Papa.." I said to him and smiled at me.

"Well I'll be going now.." I said as I walked in front of the door. Riko-chan nodded and said.

"I'll just walk her out." Her parents smiled at us and walked towards the kitchen. And so we walked outside the house, in their front gate and we stopped. I turned to looked at her.

"See you tomorrow Riko-chan. And thank you." I smiled at her.

"And I'm glad that your parents are okay with us being together in a relationship. " I added and she slightly blushed.

"Yeah... I'm glad too..." she replied and smiled back.

Riko's P.O.V

We are just standing here while staring into each other's eyes, remembering that we almost kissed on the ferries wheel, somehow I felt an urged to kiss her, but I think it's too early for that so instead I lean towards her and kissed her on the cheeks. When I pulled back, I saw her face was bright red, I giggled and said.

"Good night You-chan." And then I ran back on the house but before I closed the door, I took a last glace at her and go up to my room smiling. I plopped down on my bed thinking about You-chan and the smile on my face got wider and soon enough I fell asleep.

-1 month later-

You's P.O.V

Skipping my way on Riko-chan's house, I have a big smile on my face. Today I am going to have a sleepover at Riko-chan's house! Hehehe! It's been a month since Riko-chan and I have been dating and things are going smoothly and I am really thankful that our parents are not against our relationship. Well except for my dad since I haven't told him yet, I stopped and looked up the sky and the sun is shining down on me.

It's going to be a beautiful day!

I though and continued my way on Riko-chan's house.

I make my way on their front door, I rang the bell and I heard footsteps coming towards it and soon enough the door opened, revealing a beautiful goddess in front of me. She smiled at me, she stepped aside so that I could come in and I followed her to the living room.

"Where's Mama Riko-chan?" I asked and sit on the couch.

"She's out to buy some food for dinner later since her "favorite daughter" is having a sleepover." She said emphasizing the "favorite daughter" and I chuckled at her, she sighed and sat beside me.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked and make myself comfortable on the couch. She just shrugged and sighed again.

~~~~~ ( °Δ° ) ~~~~~