Chapter 7

You's P.O.V

I sigh... it's getting late now, the meeting took so long to end and so here I am walking towards my house. I am a bit disappointed that I didn't walk home together with Riko-chan earlier. Whaaaaa.... I can't take her off my mind I wonder what she's doing right now? I sigh again, I want to spend my time with her and get to know each other better. As I walk, I suddenly heard a familiar voice and I stopped walking.

"H-help!!" The person screamed. Huh? I somehow know that voice... maybe it was just my head playing with me? Because I've been thinking about her lately?.. I shake my head and continued walking and I didn't hear anymore voices.  But after I took a four steps. My body suddenly jerked up when I heard a scream, she screamed in pain.

"Ahhhhh!!-" this time, I didn't even hesitate to turn back and run as fast as I can towards the scream came from.

I know it was her, she's in trouble and she needs help.

Riko-chan...!

I ran fast and turned around the corner to the left, it wasn't really dark there was a dim of a street light so I can see and there she was lying on the ground and beside her there was a man who is holding a knife, pointing at her. My eyes widened, what the hell happened? The man suddenly looked at my direction and he smirks. Anger took my body, he stands up and I sprint towards him and tackled him. We both fell on the ground and I was on top of him, the knife that he was holding flew near Riko-chan. My body froze when I saw blood from his shirt, and I looked towards Riko-chan and saw a poodle of blood on her. My eyes widened, No it can't be!.. he laugh at me like he knows what's on my mind.

"You're late.. she's dead.." he said while smiling widely, my blood suddenly boils and punched him on the face.

"Aarrghh!!!" He groaned in pain

"Get off of me!!"  He tried to push me back but failed, he punched me hard on the face but that didn't make me move off him and I can taste my blood in my mouth.

I don't have time for this I need to take Riko-chan in the hospital quick!

He was still struggling, this time I punched him really hard and his head bounced back on the ground and that made him unconscious. (A/N: Yup, Our You-chan is really strong.) I quickly get off of him and run towards Riko-chan, I held her in my arms and I can feel that her body is getting cold she lost too much blood.

"Hang in there Riko-chan!" I checked her heart beat, the pounding is faint.

"Damn it!" I cursed and quickly took my phone and called an ambulance. After a couple of minutes the ambulance arrived and took Riko-chan to the hospital and the man got arrested he was still unconscious.

-At the hospital-

We arrived at the hospital, I am walking back and fort they took Riko-chan to the ER. I can't stay calm it's already been hours since they took her, I already told myself that she's gonna be alright but I just can't stop worrying about her. If I walked home together with her this wouldn't happened to her. I flinched when I heard the door opened and saw a nurse walking out of it and I walk towards her and asks.

"Nurse how's her condition now?"

"We don't know yet I'm sorry. Please wait for the doctor, we already contacted her parents and they are on their way here." She said. What the? It's already been hours and they still don't know yet?! I was about to argue with her but I heard a familiar voice called for me.

"You..." I turned around and saw my mom, I called her when we arrived here and telled her what happened and she knows about Riko-chan I always talk about her. She walk towards me and hugged me. And I can feel my tears sliding down on my cheeks and sobbed in her arms.

"I-if I w-we walked h-home t-together this w-wouldn't happened t-to h-her.... it's a-all my f-fault. .." I said in between my sobs and she hold me tighter.

"Shhhhh..... it's not your fault dear, you didn't know that this would happened. Now calm down okay?.. it's going to be alright." She said while caressing my back and that made me calmed down. She let go of me and I wipe my tears and smile weakly at her and nod.

"Now let's get that wound of yours cleaned. " she said and I nodded in response. After cleaning my wound we are still waiting for the doctor, I jumped into my seat when I saw Mrs. Sakurauchi walking towards us and there was a man following her, she was crying.

"You-chan! Where is she? How's her condition? " she asks me but I looked down.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Sakurauchi but we still don't know yet." I said sadly. She cried and the man beside her held, her in his amrs. And said.

"It's going to be alright." And kissed him on her forehead. I guess that's Riko-chan's dad. Mrs. Sakurauchi calmed down and we are all waiting for the doctor to came out. I told my mom that she can go home and rest.

After hours of waiting the doctor came out, I jumped out of my seat again, he approached us and Riko-chan's dad asks.

"How is she doctor?"

"She's okay now. And we we're thankful that the cut wasn't really too deep." I sighed in relief and asks.

"Can I go inside and see her?" He smiled at me and say.

"Of course, but Mr.and Mrs. Sakurauchi I want to talk to you first." I smiled and nod. And I left them outside to talk.

I opened the door and entered the room. And there she was lying lifeless on the bed, and I closed the door behind me. I walk towards her and sit on the chair beside her bed, looking at her in this condition really pained my heart if I walked her home this wouldn't happened. I look back when I heard the door opened and saw Riko-chan's dad, he walk towards me and said.

"Watanabe-san?"

"Hai..." I say sadly and looked down.

"I am Riko's dad. Thank you for saving my daughter if you didn't help her, she wouldn't be alive by now. " he said. I looked up and said.

"No... it's only natural to do that... and if I walked home together with her this wouldn't happened...." he just smiled at me and I turned around and looked at Riko-chan again.

"You know... I am so glad when I heard that she made a friend. " I just stayed silent still looking at her. And he continued.

"She was always been alone, she never talked about anyone at home. But when I heard that she made a friend I was really glad, I rarely always at home because of my job. And her mother always tells me how she always talked about you and how she smile brightly." When I he said that, I turned around and looked at him. He smiled and says.

"That's why I am really glad that she made a wonderful friend like you. Thank you and please take good care of my daughter Watanabe-san." And bowed in front of me. That really warmed my heart that she always think about me and she was happy too.

"I will Mr.Sakurauchi, I promise. " I said determined and this night I've made up my mind.

That I will be always be with her no matter what....

~~~~~~~~~ ( °Δ° ) ~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long for me to update hahaha.. cuz I'm busy at school but I promise that I will do my best to update fast. I hope you understand and thank you!