Chapter 5: I Am The Motherfuckin' Soul Keeper In This Motherfuckin' School!

A/N: I sing when I panic in video games. I sing songs about running away and punching bitches who get in my way. <3 read comment essay vote. -Gerard

__________________________________

Lets just say we didn't get OUT of trouble. We got in..and I was forced to get my hair cut, but I managed not to when I bit the scissors. Ember watched in amusement. After that whole bundle of trouble we were sent home.

Ember and I snuck inside, Ember went to her room and I walked to tthe bathroom to get the ketchup off of my face. I slinked into Ember's room shortly after. We made sure her parents didn't know we were home.

"I've got an idea master." I said to Ember quietly as I closed the door silently.

"What is it my creation?" Ember asked grinning.

"We're gunna scare some hoes and ganstahs!" I said with a triumphant fist pump. She grinned more.

"How are we going to do that?" Ember asked. I began to tell her the plan and she nodded in agagreement. We got money from her room and down in my room. Then we caught a ride to the Mall. We had to buy our..things for tomorrow.

By the time we got back it was latish and we managed to get back in the basement just as her mom was coming downstairs.

"Gerard, you really need a haircut. You're going to get detention if you don't." Em's Mum said.

"I'm sure I will be fine." I said with a smirk. She nodded and tossed some dirty clothes in the wash then left us to our masterminding plan. It took a few hours, cause it involved some precise acting skills.

By the time we were done it was around midnight and Ember went to her room. I curled up in bed after a shower and went to sleep.

__________________________________

I was walking down the hall with my head down, people were glaring at me. But I didn't care. I ocasionally growled at one of them.

As I walked towards Ember's classroom that one boy who told me and Em to die yesterday came up to me. "Hey you Freak." The boy said.

"Hello Neanderthal." I said with a smirk. A signature smirk of course. He looked confused, and I assumed he had no idea what I just called him. He got angry.

"If I touch you will the devil corrupt me too?" The boy asked. I smirked and shook my head, I then rrealized that was a bad idea cause he punched me.

Ember came from behind me and screamed some slurrs of curses at the boy and then dragged me into the girls private bathroom.

"Cause this doesn't look wrong." I stated giggling. She slapped me on the back of my head and handed me a bag of our stuff that we bought.

"Hurry up. Lunch is soon." Ember ordered, I nodded my head and went to mirror awkwardly putting in piercing blue contacts with Ember watching. Its the most awkward thing to do in public, jab at your eye with someone watching.

I then put in the Scarecrow Vampire Fangs in and they clicked to my incisors. Then I turned to Ember and she snapped on these weird talon-like nails and applyed ghostly makeup to my already pale as fuck face.

She made a weird prostetic gel like stuff and made it look like a wound against mmy skin. As a pentagram and satanic cross. As if I had carved it into myself. She funked up my hair giving me a crazy appearence and clipped a spiked collar around my neck and a chained leash.

"Are you ready, Creation?" Ember asked smiling. I looked at my reflection, I would scare a few thousand people here.

"Yes." I nodded my head.

"Lemme hear a growl!" Ember said. I let out aa growl and kept a angry threatening.face held. She nodded in approval and we made out way out of the bathroom. Luckily no one saw us.

We finally got to the lunchroom and sat in the corner on the ground. The closest table was a group of sluts. They were staring at me confused.

"Hey freaks, how come you aren't eating? The devil ask you not to?" A girl asked disgustedly. I let out a growl and raised my head to look at them barring my teeth. "Creep!" The girk screeched as I tried to lunge. Ember tugged the leash back, she made it look like a strong pull, yet it was not. We had practiced the night before.

"Soon...soon my Creation. Soon we can have their souls. For you, are the keeper of the souls." Ember said in a throaty voice. The girls gave us scared looks.

I grunted and shook my head leaning and growling, reaching for a girl and I grabbed her arm, I made sure my nails brushed against her skin. "Your soul." I growled. "I want it!" I snarled. All the girls dropped their food and got up and ran screaming 'A Soul Keeper!!! The satanist!!! Helpp!!!'

The plan went perfectly as planned.