Chapter 10: DIE YOU SPARKLY BASTARD!

Woo! Double Digits! Right, uhm, Gee and I forgot to mention this book has a theme song! East Jesus Nowhere by Green Day. It's on the side for all you psycho's who haven't listened to it.

I'm warning you all right now. I was on a sugar rush while writing this and I'm pretty sure someone drugged me.

"DIE YOU SPARKLY BASTARD!" I screamed at the tv screen. Gerard and I were suspended for a few days because of all the shit we did.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Gerard yelled.

"What does it sound like! I'm trying to get this sparkly bastard to fucking die!" I yelled back. Gerard bounded up the stairs.

"Twilight? Really?" he asked.

"I'm too lazy to get the remote and change the chanel," I replied with a shrug.

Gerard sighed and changed the chanel for me. 16 and Pregnant came on.

"HELL NO! THIS SHOW GIVES YOU AIDS!" I screeched.

"You're right," Gerard agreed.

"Bitch, I'm always right!"

"I know. Okay, how about this?" he asked. He turned on Sponge Bob.

"Yes," I agreed. He rolled his eyes.

"Child."

"Hell yeah I am."

He rolled his eyes at me.

"Foooooooood!" I whined a few minutes later.

"You make popcorn and I'll put on Lord of the Rings," he replied.

"Sure thing, Legolas!"

"Hurry, Gandalf!"

"Mwahahaha I'm using a microwave!"

"Shit we're gonna die!"

We didn't die.

So 10 minutes later we were watching the movie.

"Dude, for our next school prank we should totally dress up as Gandalf and Legolas," I said.

"Halloween," Gerard replied.

"Fine," I agreed.

When we had watched all the LOTR movies, we went back to planning what we were going to do after we could go back to school.

Mwahahaha we were enjoying this.