Chapter 9: Wired Revenge

A/N: hehehe. Read, vote, comment. -Gerard

____________________________________________

Ember and I woke up at the crack of dawn. Not really, it kind of consisted of her jabbing me in the stomach and pulling me out of my bed.

I literally fell on the floor and slept through that. She had to pull me up to the bathroom upstairs. "Wh.n...whutt are yeh doin'?" I asked opening my eyes. She had me laying on the bathroom floor. She grinned.

"We're getting revenge today." Ember said menacingly. I sat up slowly but she pushed me down. She kicked the door closed and smirked.

"Cause this doesn't look sexual in anyway!" I giggled, she smacked my knee as she walked passed me to the bathroom closet. I juat laid there watching her. She pulled out tape.

"Oh sweet meese." I said with wide eyes. She also pulled out some more stage makeup. Fake blood too. When she came over she started to smear my face in this thin white liquid to add more ghostly features.

"This sshit is gunna hurt." Ember said opening a jar of something. I couldnt rread the label.

"I was kind of hoping you'd tell me the plan." I whispered, she began putting the gel like stuff arouns my mouth, not on my lips and some up around my face. Then my neck.

"Well, do you mind.. injuring someone beyond belief? Like..maybe loss of a limb?" Ember aasked in a very serious tone. I raised my eyebrow.

"Limb? As in a arm?" I asked curiously.

"More smaller my friend." Ember replied smiling.

"I am not chopping off a dude's penis if thats wwhat you mean." I said. She laughed. She shook her head and began to tell me the plan. Once the makeup set in she went back to get more supplies.

____________________________________________

Ember and I sat in the lunchroom in the corner. Just waiting. We were silent, people were staring at me odd..but thats ccause of the new appearance. She had sliced up my extra school uniform with barbed wire, dulled down some of the razor fencing and wrapped a bit around my throat. Fake blood was everywhere. She had to put tape in my mouth, and it was sturdy tape to wrap barbed wire around my teeth sharply yet not enough to injure me. She had put it on my face to make scarring and bloody wounds with the strange gel like makeup. It was liquid latex.

She had more around my arms and dulled razor wire wrapped aroundbthem as well. Blood covered my face.

Curtis came into the lunchroom. "Gee, are you ready for this?" Ember asked curiously. I glanced at her and nodded my head. "Forget its a human." She whispered.

Curtis faced us and laughed at me. "Awe, ge trapped in your barn fencing, ya loon?" Curtis asked. He assumed anyone who was in a lower status than him ran a farm. Which was a definite lie.

I laughed. "Oh psh yeah." I replied. I stood up and faced him. Mandy came trotting in and Ember rose to her feet.

"You tryn' ta start something?" Curtis asked. I nodded my head quickly and Curtis ran at me. I lunged forward and tackled him, the razor wire cut up his arms when it rubbed against him and I fucking bit him. Really fucking hard on the hand. I put so much pressure down I could hear the skin tearing aagainst the barbed wire laced along my teeth. I pulled my head back, a chunk of his hand still in my teeth.

I got off of him, he was wailing in pain. I spit pieces of him out and looked at Mandy who turned and ran, but she slipped on blood and slammed her face into the glass door which shattered. Ember grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the lunchroom bfore any teachers could see us.

"Dude! That was bloody disgusting!!" Ember said.

"Fuck yeah! I know!!" I said loudly we both cheered for a bit and ran to the bathroom to clean me up from all the makeup. It was a goood dday. And I was already planning for tomorrow.