Chapter 6: Homeless men and lip piercings. What could go wrong?

Guys.... I'm sick D: I drank some butter for Gerard and now I'm sick. Never do that, by the way.

(Okay, I'm not sick anymore but I don't feel like deleting that so deal with it :P)

Oh, and guys, I'm sorry, but we are not adding anyone into this story except some characters that have been decided for a while. Sorry, but that's the way it is. 

Ember's POV

"Gerard get the fuck up you lazy ass!" I yelled. I threw a pillow at him.

"What the hell, Ember!" he whined.

"Quit whining. I wanna skip today," I said.

"And do what?" he asked.

"I was thinking we could get our lips pierced," I replied with a shrug.

"Okay! I'm up!" Gerard exclaimed.

"Good. Go put on your uniform, but bring some spare clothes in your backpack. I don't wanna walk around like that all day."

"Okay. Get the fuck out of here so I can change!"

"Turst me, I'm going to leave," I said.

I walked out the door before Gee made a perverted comment.

We met in the kitchen half an hour later.

"Ember, tie my tie!" Gerard commanded sassily.

"One day, you're gonna fucking tie your own damn tie," I hissed.

"Hell no, Bitch!"

"You would die without me, you know."

"Nuh uh!"

"Yes, you would."

"I know," he sighed. I smirked and tied his tie.

"Thank ya, shorty," he said.

"Fuck off! I'm not that short!"

"Yeah, you are."

"Shut up. I know," I whined.

"You guys ready to go!?" my mom yelled.

"Yeah! We'll meet you in the car!" I replied.

I grabbed a granola bar and tossed one to Gerard, who caught it with ease.

Nibbling on it, I made my way to the car with Gerard following.

My mom dropped us off at the school, but we never entered it. Instead, we snuck around to the back and climbed the fence, then started to run before anyone from school could see us.

After that, we went to the public bathrooms and changed into our other clothes and walked to the bus station.

Gerard moves as slow as hell, so I basically had to push him to make him move faster.

"ALIENS!" someone shrieked suddenly. Gerard and I whirled around quickly to see a homeless man looking terrified. He was pudgy and have a beard that is black as a stallion's ass. (Credits to Gerard for that discription) We backed away slowly, and into the sandwich shop.

"Lets buy him a sammich!" Gerard exclaimed.

"Whatever you want to do," I replied. He grinned and walked up to the counter. I followed him lazily.

"Shouldn't you kids be in school?" the cashier asked.

"Ma'am, if we were supposed to be in school, do you really think we'd be at this shop right now?" I asked smoothly. She raised an eyebrow and turned to Gerard, who was bouncing up and down like kids in Subway commercials. I slapped him over the head.