Part 2

That man was Shivaay. Gauri thinks who is this man. Why did he tread Kali?

K : Who are you? (looking towards Shivaay)

Gauri saw Omkara standing at the right of that man and another young man was standing at the left of him. It was Rudra. Gauri got shocked by seeing Omkara there.

S : I'm Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Omkara's elder brother.

R : I'm Rudra Singh Oberoi, O's younger brother.

They both introduced themselves.
Gauri looked at Om. Om also looked at her. They have a cute eye lock and she broke the eye lock.

K : Omkara Singh Oberoi!! You came again?

S : Why are you holding her hand?

O : Don't touch her. She is my wife, Mrs. Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi.

Gauri got shocked hearing his words and looked at him. Om was staring towards Kali. He was shivering with anger.

K : What are you saying Omkara? How can you accept her as your wife? She is a characterless girl.

O : Stop it Kali!! She is not characterless. I misunderstood her. I heard your conversation. Now I know that she is innocent.

Gauri's eyes filled with tears.

S : Now she is our family member and you have no right to tell a word against her.

R : Kali you can leave now. Otherwise you will know who Oberois are.

Kali got frightened and left from there. Gauri stood there motionless. She cried. Suddenly she felt a touch on her shoulder. It was Dadi.

D : I'm Omkara's dadi. Now you are our daughter-in-law. So you can call me dadi.

Dadi smiled. Gauri also smiled. Shivaay and Rudy came to gauri.

S : I'm your bade bhaiyya.

R : I'm your younger brother. You can call me Rudy bhaiyya.

G : I'm Gauri Kumari Sharma .

D : No no. From today onwards you are Mrs. Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi.

Gauri looked at Om. But he ignored her.

D : Where is your mother? I want to talk to her and you should come with us to mumbai.

G : But dadi...My mother is not well.

S : You don't worry. Doctors and nurses will take care of her. We will give her best treatment.

Gauri take them to her mother.

M : Gauri?

G : Maa, this is Omkaraji's family members. This is dadi, bade bhaiyya and Rudy bhaiyya.

M : Namaste

D : Namaste, I'm omkara's dadi. I came here to take Gauri with us. Now Gauri is our Om's wife.

M : But Omkara?

D : You don't worry he is okay.

M : I'm very happy. Finally my daughter will get a good life.

S : Don't worry maa. We all are with her na.

M : Where is Omkara?

S : Come here Om . 

Omkara came to the room and went near Gauri's mother. She holded his hand.

M : Omkara I'm very happy now. You are a good person. You are perfect for my daughter. Please don't leave her.

Her eyes were filled with tears. Om shaked  his head positively and walked out of the room.

O (to himself) : I misunderstood her. It was a big mistake. She is innocent. But how can I accept her as my wife? I have no interest in marriage. I hate love. I came here only for dadi and my family. I cannot love any girl. But I can't leave her. I married her. When her is with me I feel something special.

Hey guyss, How's this chapter?

Plz vote and comment

❤️✨