Part 4

When Gauri entered into the room Om closed the door. Gauri got more nervous seeing that. Om moved towards her. Her heart beat increased. He stood near her.

O : Gauri

She looked at his eyes and blushed.

O : Gauri, I know now we are husband and wife. But I'm not interested in marriage. And I can't accept you as my wife now. So you please adjust. I did all these for my family.

Gauri's eyes filled with tears. She looked down to hide her tears.

O : I know I did a big mistake. I married you without your permission. And I misunderstood you. Now I know you are an innocent girl. But still I can't accept you as my wife. I know it isn't easy for you. If you want, you can go back to Bareily. But if you stay here my family will be happy.

G : I can understand your situation. My mother thinks that I got a better life. Now she is very happy also. If I return to Bareily now she will become sad. I don't want to hurt her anymore. I will stay here for my mother and your family.

O : Thank you Gauri. You are doing a great help.

G : Please don't thank me. It's my duty.

O: Okay. You can take rest here. I will comeback later.

G : Okay

Om went from there.

G : Shankarjii!! What will I do? My husband is not accepting me as his wife. He don't love me. Please give me strength to overcome all these problems. If my mother gets well, then I will return to Bareily. I don't want to trouble him.

At Evening Party

All were waiting for the couple. Om and Gauri came there. They both were looking stunning.  

S : You both are looking great

A : Yeah Shivaay. Made for each other.

R: But I think bhabhi is more beautiful than Om.

O : Shut up Rudy.

R : Why should I? I'm just telling the truth O. Bhabhi is so sweet and you are so rude.

Shivaay announced the marriage of Om and Gauri and he introduced Gauri to everyone at the party.
After the party all went to their respective rooms. Gauri saw that their room was fully decorated with candles and flowers.

G : What's all these? It may be done by Rudy bhaiyya.

A : You are wrong Gauri. It is all arranged by Shivaay and me.

G : Bhabhi you are here? But what is the need of all these??

A : Because today is your first night. Where is Om?

G : I don't know bhabhi.

A: Okay. I will go and tell him that his wife is waiting for him.

gauri got embarrassed .

A : You go and change you dress.

G : But bhabhi I don't have any other clothes to change.

A : Don't worry. I will give you.

Anika gave a nightwear to gauri. Gauri went to washroom to change. Om was on the way to his room. He was very tired and he wanted to sleep. But at that time Rudy called him.

R : Om

O : What?

R : Where are you going? 

O : I'm going to my room.

R : For what? 

O : Are you mad!? I'm going to sleep duffer.

R : Why are you in so hurry? Come, we can play video game.

O : I don't have time now Rudy. I'm very tired. I want to sleep now.

Anika came there and saw Om and Rudy arguing.

A : What is the problem?

R : Look bhabhi, Om is going to sleep. I told him to play video game with me. But he is refusing. Actually everyday he used to play video game with me and go to sleep. But today he is not coming with me.

A : What are you saying Rudy? Don't you know today is Om's first night?

R : Oh sorry I forgot it. So that's why you refused to play with me na. Sorry O.

O : No rudy. It's not the reason. Actually I'm very tired.

R : I know you are desperate to see bhabhi.

O : Shut up Rudy.

A : Leave it Om. Go to your room. Gauri is waiting for you.

R : Don't be afraid Om. If you have any doubt don't hesitate to ask Rudy

O : Just shut up. Stop your foolishness.

Om went to his room. He entered the room and locked the door. He saw all the decorations. Suddenly Gauri came out from the washroom . She was wearing the night wear Anika gave her. But it was too short. She felt uncomfortable in that dress. But she didn't have any choice. She saw Om standing infront of her. Om was looking at her. He got lost in her beauty. Gauri got embarrassed because of her dress. She was trying to cover her naked legs with the edge of her night wear. Om got his sense and  realized that Gauri is uncomfortable in that dress.

O : What happened Gauri ? Is there any problem?

G : Omkarajii, this dress is too short.

O : If you are uncomfortable, then go and change the dress.

G : I don't have another dress to change.

O : Then you please adjust for today. We can buy new dress tomorrow.

Gauri smiled.