Part 13

Om was sitting on his bed. Shivaay came there. He realised that Om was disturbed.

S : What happened Om? Why are you looking so sad? Is there any problem?

O : Nothing Shivaay I'm okay.

S : Why are you lying to me? I'm sure you're disturbed with some problem. Tell me what's that?

O : I don't know what happened to me Shivaay?I miss Gauri so much.

S : Is that your problem? That means you love her so much.

O (thinking): Do I love her? I don't know. But one thing is sure that I can't live without her. She is not only a wife for me. She is my everything.

S: Don't worry Om. She will come back after a week.

O : One week?!!

S: Yeah. One week. She told me that she will come back tomorrow. But I told her to spent enough time with her mother. You are busy na so she don't need to hurry. So she agreed with me.

O(thinking): How can I live one week without her. Doesn't she miss me?

S : What are you thinking Om? About Gauri?

O: Nothing. I was just thinking about my exhibition.

S (thinking):I know Om you are thinking about Gauri. But you are not telling the truth.

S : How was your exhibition?

But Om was still in his thoughts. Shivaay waved his hand in front of Om's face. Om woke up from his thoughts.

S:Now I'm sure, you were thinking about Gauri.

Om was silent. Rudy came there.

R : Om where is Gauri bhabhi?

Om didn't respond.

R : What happened Om? Where is bhabhi ?

S : She went to Bareilly.

R : so that is the reason that om was silent.don't worry om she will come back soon.
O: I am not worried. I have a exhibition tomorrow. So I am little busy.will you pls leave me alone?
S: come Rudy we can go.
R : I know you give more importance to your exhibition not for bhabhi.because of this she leaves you.
O : shut up Rudy.
Rudy and shivaay laughs by seeing Om's conditions.
O: why are you laughing guys?
S: nothing. Rudy let's go
R: OK
Rudy and shivaay left from there.
R: bhaiyya actually what happened to om?
S : Rudy, this is called love.
R : love?
S : yes he loves gauri.but he didn't accept it before us.
At gauri's house.
Gauri's condition is same as that of om.she misses him very much.
M:gauri ,what happened?
G : nothing ma.
M : tell me about my son- in-law.how is he?
G : he is a loving and caring person.he loves me very much.
M : did you miss him?
G : yes .I miss him very much.
M : is he miss you?
G(thinking) : I don't know .is he miss me?he didn't love me then how can he miss me??
M :gauri...
G: you are right .he too miss me.
M:then why didn't he came with you?
G : he was busy with his exhibition.so he couldn't.
M: come gauri .we can eat our dinner.it's too late.
Gauri and her mother eat there dinner.gauri's mother noticed that she was always thinking.
M : gauri you go and sleep in your room.
G: OK .good night.
M : good night.
When she enters her room she saw that her phone is on the bed.she took that to call om.she saw 15 missed calls from om.
Gauri(herself) : OMG!15 missed calls.why he call me 15 times.now I am sure that he was thinking about me.I am very happy he misses me.any way call him back .
Gauri called him back but he didn't attend the call.
G: why he didn't attend my call?is he angry with me.I can't sleep without seeing him.at least I want to hear his voice.I don't know what happened to me.now I can't leave without him .I am madly in love with him.
She hears that someone is knocking at the door. Gauri walk towards the door.
G : who is that in the night?
Gauri opened the door.she get shocked by seeing the man in front of her.it was om.
G: omkaraji,you are here?am I dreaming ?
Gauri laughs. Om stare at her.
G: gauri you become a fool.how can it happened? I am dreaming.he is at Mumbai. Every time I am thinking about him.because of that now I feel that he is in front of me .stop this nonsense gauri.
Om began to laugh by hearing her words.
G: now I feels that he is laughing.
O : gauri this is not a dream gauri.really I am here.
Gauri get shocked and touches his hand.
G: really you are here.I can't believe.
M:who is that gauri?
O : ma it's me omkara
M:om! come inside
Om enters the house.
M : what happened om? Why are you coming at night?
O: today I am very busy with my exhibition so I can't come with gauri.evening I am free so I am came.
M:did you eat anything ?
O: no.actually I am very hungry
M : gauri prepare some food for om.
Gauri went to kitchen .
O: I will help gauri