Untitled Part 48

G : Omkaraji,is it true that me too came with you??

O : why i am lying to you my dear??it is true.we two are going togather.

Gauri hugged him tightly.

G : I didn't expect that Omkaraji.actually i was very sad about that you are going to Germany without me.

O : then why didn't you told that??

G : because that exhibition is very important for your life.if i denied that it will affect your career

O : why are you saying like this gauri??don't you know that for me you are more important than anything.I will not go anywhere without you dear.

Gauri's eyes filled with tears.

O : what happened gauri??

G : nothing Omkaraji.I am really lucky because i got a husband like you.

O : me too gauri.

G : did you inform this to Sidharth??

O : no.this is a surprise for him.

G : that is nice.

O : ok.then i will inform this to Shivaay.He will tell this to the others.

G : ok.then i will pack my dress too.

Om called Shivvay and informed him everything .shivaay became very happy to hear that news.After the call Om came near to Gauri and looked at her.

G : whhat happened Omkaraji?why are you looking me like this??

O : Did you feel hurt when Sidharth told about the relation of me and Ridhima??

G : No.

But Gauri's eyes filled with tears.

O : i know Gauri you are lying.

G : I didn't  get hurt by that relation.but his words hurt me more.By his words i felt that i am not match for you.

O : I am sorry Gauri.

G : why are you saying sorry.

O : His character is like that.actually he was the best friend of Ridhima in school time.He didn't  know her real character.That is why he is supporting her.

Gauri didn't responded.Om placed his hand on her shoulder.

O : i don't care about what others saying.according to me you are perfect.

Gauri smiled.Om hold her hand

O :  and i am promising you i won't allow anyone to say about Ridhima in front of you.

O : ok.then leave it gauri.why we are destroying our beautiful moments by saying about that devil??

G : oh she is devil.then me??

O :  you are my angel dear

Gauri hugged him tightly.

G : You are really sweet Omkaraji

O : You too

G (thinking) : now me too going with Omkaraji.and want to find that who is Sidharth.there is some mystery behind him.

O : what are you thinking Gauri??

G : nothing Omkaraji.Actually i am very excited.

Om smiled at her.

In the next morning

Om and Gauri got ready  for leaving.

O : Gauri is everything ok? Did you forget anything??

G : no Omkaraji evrything is perfect.

O : okay.then let's go.

G : what about Sidharth??

O : he will came to the Airpot.

O : don't worry he will came to the Air pot.

G : ok

Om and Gauri went to the Airpot.Om saw that Sidharth is waiting there for him.Om came out from the car  and hugged him.Sidharth saw that Gauri is also in the car.She came out from the car.

S : hii Gauri.

Gauri smiled.

S : Gauri when will you go back to Mumbai?Don't worry i well take care of your Omkaraji.

G : No need of that Sidharth.

Sidharth didn't understand anything.He looked at Om.Om also smiled at him

S : Why gauri??

G(with smile) : because me too came with you guys.

Sidharth get shocked.

S : what do you mean?

G : Don't you hear what i say??Me Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi is also came with you to Germany.

Sidharth looked at Om.

S : Om what is happening here.i didn't understand anything.

Om smiled.

O : she is true man.she is also came with us.

S : but how is it possible??

O : nothing is impossible for me. i can't came without her.

S : but Om..

O : what??

Sidharth looked at Gauri.He saw that she is smiling.He feels that she  is mocking him.Sidharth angrily looked at her.They two are looked at each other.

S(thinking) : Don't get more confident Gauri.I know what to do.

G(thinking) : don't worry Sidhrarth.I will find out your truth very soon.I know you are not alone.someone is behind you.

O : Guys

gauri and Sidharth came back to their real sense and looked at Om.

O : What are you thinking ??

S : nothing Om.

O : okay.then let's go.

Hii Friends,

i know that there is nothing in this update.because  i am busy with my exams.

pls vote and comment.