Untitled Part 59

Om heard that Ridhima is knocking the door.

O : Ridhima is calling....i will call you later..

M : Don't worry Om...I will find Gauri Bhabhi..

Om cut the call and opened the door.He saw that Ridhima is standing there.Om act as normal.

O : What happened Ridhima?Any problem?

R : Nothing..I heard that you are talking to someone..

O : No i am alone.You can check..

R : It's Okay?Where is your phone?

O : I don't know.I already gave it to you.

R : Oh sorry i forgot it...

Om came out from the washroom and sat on a chair.

R : Om tomorrow is my marriage.

Om get shocked and looked at Ridhima.

R : What happened Om?do you have any objection?

O : No I am ready..

Ridhima smiled.Om tried to smile.

O(thinking) : God pls help Maahir to find my Gauri.I didn't expect this from Sidharth.why he is supporting he is supporting Ridhima?

R : what are you thinking Om?

O : Nothing..

Maahir came to the hotel to watch Sidharth.

M : I want to find Gauri Bhabhi.if i meet Sidharth here he will doubts me.

He saw that Sidharth is coming out from the hotel. Maahir hide behind the wall. Sidharth get in the car.

M(thinking) : now i want to follow him.may be he is going to see Gauri Bhabhi..

Maahir followed him. Sidharth reached at a old mill. Sidharth entered the mill. Maahir followed him.He saw that Gauri is sitting in a chair.her hands were tied with a rope. Maahir hide behind the wall and watched Sidharth's actions. Sidharth came near to Gauri.

S : Hi gauri..

Gauri looks him in anger.

S : Are you angry with me? 

G : what you want?why are you kidnapping me?

S : this is not for me.i am doing all these for Ridhima...She want to marry Om.That's why i am doing all these.

G : It will not happened.Omkaraji will not allow that.

S : you are mistaken Gauri..Om i already said yes...

Gauri get shocked.

S : what do you think that he is loving you?No dear he is cheating you.Tomorrow is their marriage...

G : I will not believe this.if he agreed to marry her then it is only for save me..I know my Omkaraji will not leave me..

M(thinking) : Om is really lucky because he got a wife like Gauri Bhabhi..

S : let's see what will happen tomorrow..i am sure that Om will marry Ridhima..

G : My Shankarji is with me.He will help us....

M(thinking) : I want to do something now.

Maahir came there.Sidharth saw him..

S : Maahir...you are hear...what are you doing here?

G : who is this??Is it your friend..??

M : don't worry Gauri Bhabhi..I came here to help you..I am Om's friend..Om send me to find you..

M(to sidharth) : Siidharth leave her...

S : no Maahir.I will not leave her..

M : why are you trying to separate them??

S : I am doing it for ridhima.

M : look Sidharth he Om is our friend..

S : yes you are right Om is our friend.and Ridhima is my friend.so i am standing with Ridhima

M : you are standing with your friend and i am standing with my friend.So i want to save my Bhabhi..

S : that is not possible Maahir..

M : Hahahahaha.nothing is  impossible for me..

Maaahir held his neck and pushed him.Sidharth came to punch Maahir but Maahir held his hand and punch his face and kick on his leg.Sidharth fell on the floor.And Maahir goes towards Gauri to free her from the rope.Sidharth saw a iron rod and pick it and get up from the floor.Maahir didn't saw this.nut gauri saw it.Sidharth going to hit maahir.

G : Maahir..look at back..

Maahir turned back and saw that Sidharth is coming to hit him with a iron rod.He snatched the rod from his hand and hit his arm and leg.Gauri saw that police is coming.

G : Police..

M : I called them.

Police came and arrested Sidharth.Maahir smiled at Gauri.She smiled him back.

M : Bhabhi let's go..

G : where is Omkaraji?

M : He is at hotel.Ridhima is with him.come..

Maahir and Gauri reached at the hotel.Om was tensed.Om heard that someone is knocking the door.

Om get up from his seat and moved to open the door.

R : I will open the door.

Ridhima opened the door.She saw that Maahir is standing their with a smile.

R : You??

Maahir turned back.RIdhima saw that Gauri is standing there.Ridhima get shocked.

G : Hello Ridhima Ji..

O : Gauri..

He hugged her tightly..

O : are you okay??

G : Yea.I am fine Omkaraji...

Gauri looked at Ridhima. 

R : How did you escaped?

Gauri looked at Maahir.

M : I saved her..

Ridhima looked at him questioningly..

M : I am Maahir.Om's friend...

O : yea.he is my friend.but not like Sidharth he is my dearest friend.

M : Ridhima,police is waiting outside for you...

G : before that i want to give something to her..

O : what is that??

Gauri moved towards Ridhima and stand in front of her.Om was confused about her action.

Gauri smiled towards her and slapped her.