Part 8

They continued in that position for some time. Because of lack of oxygen they parted away. They looked at each other. They both came into their real senses. Om removed his hands from Gauri's waist. Gauri moved backward.

O : I'm sorry Gauri. Without your permission I... I don't know what happened to me.

Gauri went from there without saying anything. She went to washroom and closed the door. She was recollecting their moments.

G (herself) : What happened to me? Why didn't I stop him when he kissed me? Instead I reciprocated. Am I in love with him? I don't know anything.

At the same time Om changed his dress and was sitting on the bed. He was also remembering about their kiss.

O ( herself) : What happened to me? Why did I kiss her? What will she think of me? Would she have mistaken me? Why didn't she say anything? I couldn't control myself at that time. Do I love her? I don't know. But I'm sure I have some feeling towards her.

Gauri came out of the washroom. Om didn't look at her. He was feeling awkward.

O : Let's sleep.

G : Ok

They both lie on the bed . They looked at each other. Then Om turned to other side. Both of them couldn't sleep. After some time they both slept.

At morning

Om woke up first. He saw Gauri sleeping near him. He was thinking how cute she is. He saw her hair falling on her face. He moved that hair from her face. Gauri woke up feeling his touch and saw Om. She got up. Without saying anything she went to washroom. They both got ready. Om was feeling awkward to talk to her. Gauri realised his problem.

G : Omkaraji, what happened? 

O : Actually I'm sorry Gauri.

G : For what?

O : For yesterday's incident.

G : Leave it Omkaraji. You are my husband.

O : But I did that without your permission. I didn't do it intentionally. Sorry Gauri.

G : It's ok Omkaraji. We can forget that.

Om smiled and shook his head positively.

G : Where are we going?

O : We are going to see some places in Malasia. Are you ready?

G : Yeah sure.

They went to some places there. After that at night they went for dinner. During the dinner someone came to them.

Person : Helloo Omkara!!!

O : Abhay!! You are here?

A : Yeah. Now I'm settled here.

O : It's a long time since we met.

A : Yeah. Who is this girl?

O : Oh sorry I forgot to introduce her. She is my wife Mrs.Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi.(looking Gauri)Gauri, this is my schoolmate Abhay Malhotra.

G : Namaste.

A : Namaste. So guys, Why are you here?

O : Actually this is our honeymoon trip.

A : Honeymoon!! Ohh sorry for disturbing you.

O : It's okay. You aren't a disturbance. We are glad to see you here.

A : Why did you marry this girl?Where is your girlfriend Riddhima?

Omkara looked at Gauri's face.

O : Now Riddhima is not a part of my life. And I don't like to talk about her.

A : Anyway your wife is so beautiful. Can I join you guys?

O : Sure it's a pleasure.

A : Thank you Om.

O : Are you married? 

A : No. I'm not married.

O : Why?

A : I didn't met a girl I like till now.

Om's phone rang.

O : Gauri, it's an urgent call. I'll be back soon.

Gauri nodded her head. Om got up and went for attending the call.

A : So Gauri, I'm Abhay.

Abhay forwarded his hand for a handshake.

G : I'm Gauri Kumari Sharma.

Gauri also forwarded her hand. He held her hand. She felt uncomfortable in his hold. She tried to take her hand back. But he held her hand more tightly. She lookes at her face questioningly. She saw a evil smile on his face. Suddenly someone came and seperated her hand form his. It was our Om. Om looked at Abhay.

O : She doesn't like these things.

A : I was just introducing myself.

O : I know. But she don't like this touching and all. I also don't like this. Because she is my wife.

A : Sorry Om.

Gauri got relieved.

G ( herself) : This man isn't a good person. I didn't like his attitude. Omkaraji came at the right time.

O( himself) : I'm not liking Abhay's behaviour. She is my wife. I don't like anyone else touching Gauri.

A : What happened ? What are you thinking guys?

Rikara : Nothing.

A :( looking towards Gauri ) If you don't mind will you come with me for dancing?

Gauri got shocked.

G ( herself) : Shankarjii what will I do? I don't like to dance with him. But how can I reject him? He is Omkaraji's friend.

O : Sorry Abhay. She won't come. Actually she is coming to dance with me. You know na this is our honeymoon. So I want to dance with her.

A : You are right Om. It's your honeymoon. I'll see you later.

O : Okay.

Om forwarded his hand towards her. Gauri held his hand. She felt so happy.

G ( thinking ) : Omkaraji again saved me from that devil.

They went to the dance floor. Om put his hand on her waist and pulled her to him. They danced together. During the dance Om got a call. He took the phone. It was Rudy.

O : Hello Rudy, I'll call you back later. Now I can't hear anything because of music.

R : Okay O.

Rudy cut the call.

R : Bhaiyyaa, they are enjoying their honeymoon.

S : how do you know that?

R : I think they are in some party.  I heard DJ music.

S : Why did you cut the call?

R : He told that he would call back later.

After the dance Om and Gauri went to their hotel room.

Hy everyone, Hope you all liked this part.
Do vote and comment please.

❤️✨