ONE

"Why do you keep staring at her? Did she steal your heart or something?"

The boys eyes roll as he is ignored by his friend, soon shifting his gaze away from the male to where you were inside the cafeteria, your attention glued to the rectangular device in between your hands.

"Taehyung, she doesn't even spare you glance. I don't understand why you are trying so hard." He slouches in the chair, as he sticks the lollypop back into his mouth. "Honestly with how this will continue, you might as well just give up Taehyung."

Kim Taehyung was one of the most popular kids at the school, and at that, one of the smartest next to, oh look at that, you.

His crush from when you both started high school. It was then, he had set his eyes on you.

"Y/n. Can you escort Taehyung to his new classroom." As a girl entered the same room as them, his eyes widened and followed your form.

It was love at first sight.

"Sure." You'd bluntly state, grabbing the notes from the other councilor, before facing the boy. "Are you coming?"

You had spoken so harsh, in a way to grab his attention so he wouldn't fall behind. But he took it as a way that you were interested. I mean, who wasn't? He was a Prince from Daegu. Literally.

Yet as days passed it continued on where you kept ignoring the boy. And it pissed him off. Had he done something wrong to make you act this way? No, he didn't. But in your eyes, every single time he had asked you out, to buy you gifts, or did buy you gifts, you saw it as he was bragging to the people who watched that money was everything. That he had money and seeing you weren't giving anything back, gave the sign that you were poor.

It angered you how Taehyung wasn't seeing how the people were acting. It was obvious he that he was the reason why people hated you.

That was exactly why you ignored him. Anything you would say, meant that you wanted more and more. And that you were just a money stripper who takes stuff and never gave anything. That wasn't true and it seemed that only you knew that fact.

When Taehyung had come to a conclusion, you just seemed to not like him. He wished you would notice him, like everyone at the school did. Because he was the Prince of Daegu. He was over the whole news. But it meant nothing to him when you were here.

All he cared for was whether you just ignored him or was just playing hard to get like all the other girls had tried before.

The black haired boy ignores his friend's unnecessary complaints, lips tugged up into a grin. He can't help himself from smiling like an idiot when noticing the cute pout, despite the distance, forming your lips, that hint of disappointment brushing your face when losing the game you were playing on your phone.

"Jimin he's ignoring me again. He won't listen to a thing I say"

"At this point you should know it's useless talking to him Jungkook."

However, when all of them turned to look at Taehyung, they all groaned simultaneously at the smiling idiot, who was still in a deep trance while staring at you.

They shook their heads, sighing under breath from their friends behavior, before getting up from the table once hearing the bell ring. And at that moment, you got up as well. Taehyung, in this case, getting up too. It was like everything evolved around you when he first laid eyes.

He'd follow you, however, you in this case not even acknowledging his presence.
Everyone was angry at you. Angry at how you'd ignore him all the time. In the end, all they wanted was something to gossip about. The guy was literally nothing but amazing and hot! Features that were carefully molded by god himself. He could practically get any girl he wanted with a snap of a finger.

Well, You thought the other way around. You thought he was just a selfish, and a rich playboy who'll bribe anyone into dating him, then break their heart as if they were nothing but just a mere dust dirtying his shoe. You weren't about to be played by, so you cleared yourself quickly after the first meeting.

"Poor Taehyung... Why can't he just see that there are better girls out there? She'll only ignore him until he moves on."

"Y/n is just playing dirty, making him do all that work. I bet she even put a spell on him to be that way towards her. And yet she acts like this... What a horrible person she is!"

"Taehyung should give up!"

"Right Right..."

The murmurs didn't stop Taehyung from following the girl though. Half of what they said were true. He did fall under your spell and he can't get over it. It drives him crazy.
Another thing came down to it, there wasn't a cure. He was madly in love.