TWO

"Have you ever wondered what people do?" A boy speaks as they gather together in the hall way. Taehyung sips from his milk, his friends continuing with their conversation as the boy listens in closely. "Yeah, I mean for example, A-Yeong. She seemed like someone who would work with animals, but guess what I found out." The boys raise a brow, and as Taehyung finishes his drinks, he catches your figure go by.

"She actually works with basses, guitars and rock music!" Taehyung arches a brow now, getting up from the wall to chase after you. To imagine what you would do as a part timer. You just seemed like someone who would do the unexpected. Working with something that would defiantly not suit you.

And studying you for a while, you would defiantly seem like a person who would hate reading. People just seemed to get attracted to working in places they hate the most.

As you enter your classroom, Taehyung couldn't help but follow closely behind. He wanted to know where you worked. It intrigued him on what your job would be.

As you sit down, you pull all your materials for the upcoming exam. You had gone straight to studying again like you always did. You never did anything more than study and play games. That was another thing unique to you. You didn't like makeup and dressing up like the other girls Taehyung met.

"Y/n." The people in the classroom glance your way and you knew right away. There was going to be a lot of rumor's after this. "Where do you work?" Your eyes light up at the questions before snapping back to your studies. "No where." He grins before speaking up again. "Then you should allow me to do the work for you-" You lift your head up, meeting eye contact with him.

He immediately pulls away when seeing you glare. "I don't need anything but for you to leave me alone." You rarely ever snapped at him before, at anyone in general and it still shook people how scary and rude you really could be.

──

"Y/n why are you still pushing him off like this? It's been like 2 years since he first started chasing you. Don't you think that's too long?"

Grabbing the box full of books, you sighed under your breath before making your way to one of the shelves. "Sunmi, I have no reason to say anything to him."

"Whatever,"

The two girls were working over-night at the public library, rearranging and sorting out some books for the meantime.

It was silent for a while, until Sunmi decides to speak again. Her brows were arched towards your direction, as if shooting you a suspicious look, her fingers pushing in the rusty book in its proper place, before grabbing a new one.
"Y/n, you sure you don't have a crush on him, even the slightest bits?"

"No, why would I? Guys like him annoy me. I mean they brag about money and how much they got compared to others."

The girl then sets the book down, before fully facing you. "Yeah, but how do you know Taehyung's like that?"

With a smug grin in view, you grabbed the now empty box before shrugging at your friends question, a frown appearing on the side of your lips. "Sunmi, have you not listened to any of my stories?"

A giggle soon escapes her lips, turning away. "Sorry sorry, I just thought that maybe and even just a little bit you might have a tiny crush on him."

You roll your eyes before speaking. "How could I like someone that has nothing better to do than follow me?"

"You never know Y/n. What if it was fated to be?"

──

You bid Sunmi a goodbye, as you step out from the back door after finishing your shift and closing the store, you make your way back to your house.

Faint familiar voices crawls it way up your ears, causing you to abruptly halt in your steps, eyes coming in contact with those familiar figures having a conversation with those bunch of girls.
So you turned your heel, going the other way. He was always near where you headed. It was as if he followed you even outside of school. Did he really not have any other life outside his own?

You take in a deep breath as you slowly make your way past your usual route in the city.

Halfway through your journey, you then picked up some faint footsteps from behind. He was watching the whole time. Your feet automatically jolts on its own, sprinting away when hearing the steps resonating a much more higher volume, meaning. Whoever was following you, you prayed so hard it wasn't some crazy pedophile who was ready to jump at you, which you clearly don't want to happen, had sped up their pace.

Turns out, you were right after all. It was Taehyung. Was he even becoming a stalker at this point?
Taking a last turn to the corner, you rounded yourself to a stop right in front of your house, slipping in quicker than lightning before anyone could see you.

──

"Sunmi I'm pretty sure he even follows me at night."

You were currently at work again the next day, blabbering your story to Sunmi about late last night after you both got off.

Sunmi nods, slowly taking in the information before locking gazes with you. "You need to be careful then. If he finds out you work here, it's all over. You'll be followed around everywhere you go."

You pouted, a chuckle leaving the girl before you as she helped a customer check out some books. You bowed to the customer you helped, facing Sunmi before letting out your statement.

"That's what I worry. What if he did find out?" Your ears perk up at the sound of a voice.

"So you do work as a library aid."

A shiver unconsciously runs down your spine when hearing that familiar deep voice from behind. You snapped your head in the direction almost immediately, eyes widening when seeing that one guy you've always hated, right in front of you. He had his elbow comfortably resting on top of the counter, his perfect chiseled jaw resting above the palms of his hands as a mischievous smirk decorated his well-defined untouched, luscious pink lips.

"Taehyung..."