Issa first day?

"Everything I do I do it with a passion, if I gotta be a bitch ima be a bad one!" I'm woken by my alarm. Ugh today is my first day of hell... I mean school... oh who am I kidding there's no difference. Anywhore, I roll over and unlock my phone getting up and texting my two hoes  " wake up bitches it's time for school!🙄😩📚". I get out of bed and walk into my closet in search for an outfit
(Her closet is below loves)

 I get out of bed and walk into my closet in search for an outfit (Her closet is below loves)

In the end I decided on blue jeans, a white crop top, a black leather jacket and black heels. After showering and getting ready I did my makeup I put on some pink liner and shadow, false lashes and pink lipstick.

Once I'm done I put on my watch,earings and a black chocker and went downstairs to see my hoes AKA my besties Cameron and Tessa, "morning hoes let's roll and go pick a car!"

Once I'm done I put on my watch,earings and a black chocker and went downstairs to see my hoes AKA my besties Cameron and Tessa, "morning hoes let's roll and go pick a car!". I have a lot of cars and 3 bikes but for now I decided to drive my chrome rose gold Lamborghini aventador😍.

 I have a lot of cars and 3 bikes but for now I decided to drive my chrome rose gold Lamborghini aventador😍

We get in and drive off going a little over the speed limit. "Ooh can we please go to Starbucks and then make a grand entrance? Please Char??!" "Lol Tessa you read my mind, Cameron, you down?"
"Damn straight girl you know I can't live without drama and Starbucks"

⏱Arriving at school🏫

Driving into school I made sure to revv the engine super loud to get everyone's attention and drove into the first empty spot I saw. Looking around I could see everyone staring at us, I rolled my eyes and put on my ray bans and said "come on let's go show them who's boss." With that I got out of the car,put my bag on my shoulder and leaned against my baby. The others got out and shut the door and we walked towards the main entrance putting an extra sway in my hips for the audience, along the way I heard 'whispers' like; " who are they?" Or "damn he's fine' We entered the school and made our way to our lockers which were right next to each other. I found my locker and just as I was about to put my code in somebody tapped my shoulder, I rolled my eyes and turned around putting my glasses on my head to see a deformed barbie doll oh wait no it's just some bitch ugh here we go "yes?" I answer with one raised brow. " I just wanted to say that I'm the queen bee of this school and that you should never try to cross my path or I will make your life hell!" She finishes with a fake smile " ... hahahahaha omg that is so adorable that you think you could try to tell me what to do. Okay listen here deformed barbie doll, I do not take orders from anyone especially not tiny little slutty dwarfs like you okay? Good. So next time you try and step to me be prepared to get bitch slapped so hard you need surgery to get rid of the bruise okay? Okay buh bye now!" Before she could say anything I turned around and opened my locker getting out my books and shutting it, I turn around to see everyone gobsmacked and that little plastic storming off somewhere. I grab Cameron's and Tessa's hand and drag them to our first class together which is Psychology. We get to the class and sit at the back of the class, me by the window followed by Cammie and me.
I pull out my ear pods and play G Eazy while I pull out my sketch pad and continue drawing my next tattoo.

Just as I'm finishing up the bell rings and the teacher walks in followed by the rest of the class I take my EarPods out and put my phone away

               🍽Lunch Time🍽
After all my classes it's finally lunch so me, Cameron and Tessa queue up, get our lunch and sit down. " omg you guys we all have the same lunch!" Tessa starts clapping and takes a picture of our lunch which is pizza, a blueberry muffin and water. "Haha we're just that amazing hurry up with that pic cause I wanna eat this pizza. We eat our lunch and talk about random things until it's time for our next lesson which is Maths which I again share with my baes so we walk to the class and immediately the teacher assigns us seats that are far away from each other, I'm at the back with someone called Noah, Cammie is next to someone called Holly and Tessa is next to a Elijah. 

Five minutes into class our assigned partners come in and sit down. I look over to 'Noah' and see he's actually seriously adorable like omg so fine!!! He looks over, smiles and turns his body so he faces me "hey im Noah I'm guessing you're Charlotte right?" I smile back and say yeah hey Noah." He nods and then I say " I'm having a party and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" His smile grows and he says yeah sure you can just text me the address and the time so give me your phone." He puts his hand out and I pull my phone out of my jacket and put it in his hand unlocked. He puts his number in and sends himself a text I take my phone back and see he's named himself as "the hot blonde🤤😻" I laugh loudly then cover my mouth and shake my head he smiles and I say "it's only fair that I name myself in your phone so... hand it over" he gives me his phone and I name myself as "The baddie👅💋" and give it him back he laughs to himself and puts his phone in his pocket and turns to listen to the teacher.

30 minutes later and I'm super bored and I see Cammie staring at the clock at the front of the class and I get an idea 💡so I loudly whisper "CAMMIEE!" He doesn't turn so I take out a pen and throw it at him he still doesn't turn around so I get a better idea! Knowing his phones on loud and my ringtone is sexual I pull my phone out and ring him all of a sudden his phone starts blaring " lick it good suck this pussy just like you should my neck my back lick my pussy and my crack" I burst out laughing because he's struggling to find his phone and the songs still going, finally he finds his phone and looks back at me I smile waving and say " hi babe!!" He shakes his head and waves back " hey cupcake" I nod to Tessas direction and he gets the hint he phones her ringtone is ridiculously explicit all of a sudden her phone rings and it's " suck my dick, suck my mother fucking dick, suck my dick, suck my mother fucking dick!" At this point me and Noah are dying of laughter and the teacher is fuming, she finally shuts it  off and he tells them to turn their phones off and they do and we all go back to working.5 minutes before class finished my phone starts buzzing!! Then it rings fuck!!! Oh well here goes "Is you really 'bout your money or nah?
Can you really take dick or nah?
Can I bring another bitch or nah?
Is you with the shits or nah?
Or nah, or nah" I start singing to it, then Cammie, then, Tessa then the class
"Would you ride for a nigga or nah?
Would you die for a nigga or nah?
Would you lie to a nigga or nah?
Or nah, or nah
Can you really take dick or nah?
Can I bring another bitch or nah?
Is you with the shits or nah?
Or nah, or nah
Would you ride for a nigga or nah?
Would you die for a nigga or nah?
Would you lie to a nigga or nah or nah? At the end of it everyone's still singing and the bell rings and we all leg for it laughing our asses off I'm dragging Noah out by his hand and everyone is staring at us we leg it outside and then get to our car/my car at this point everyone is watching us but oh well I give Noah a hug when he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder I start laughing as he starts running in god knows what direction I look down and see a cute peachy butt that's screaming to be pinched... so I grab  squeeze it laughing "nice butt babe"
"Thanks hun but yours is better" as he slaps my ass I Laugh louder and see he's walking towards two guys.
When we reach the boys I squeeze his butt again and he puts me down again slapping my butt too I laugh and smile at him before looking at the people in front of me who're all smiling "hey guys I'm Charlotte" they nod and introduce themselves as Caiden and Elijah. I say hey and then bye as I have to get back to my friends I hug them both and Noah says he'll give us a piggy back over to them because it's his fault so I accept and hop on. We get over to Cammie and Tess who're talking and I hop off of Noah's back before squeezing his butt again he looks at me like I just killed his cat and I can't help but laugh he does the same to me and we all talk before deciding we have to go  I give Noah a hug and say "bye blondie don't forget to text me" he smiles and says "bye baddie let me know when this party is" I nod and get into the car. "Right guys we're having a party so we need to start planning!"