First Day out!

It's been a few weeks since my nightmare and I've always had either Tessa or Cammie in my bed comforting me while I sleep. I have barely spoken to anyone and I've allowed Tessa and Dimitri to take care of any gang related business. I've had a few days off of school and and when I went in I only spoke to the group or I'd usually just sit and listen.

Today I'm actually having a good day so I've decide to make the most out of it; first I'm going to go see the gang, afterwards I'm going to dress up a little and epically enter school before finishing it off with a trip to the haunted house and a sleepover in a fort room with Cammie, Tessa and Holly!
🗂📝Gang house📝🗂
The other two have gone to school already so I can go to the gang in my Lamborghini. I get out of bed and have a hot shower before throwing on some leggings and a crop jumper, tying my hair up in a messy bun. I rush downstairs and straight into the garage to find my baby, I hop in and speed off down the road, stopping off at Starbucks for a coffee and a muffin for a sandwich, to get to the gang house which is mostly empty because most people are either at work or college/ school. I head into my office and go through my work for around an hour before I go downstairs and make sure everyone is okay. After around another hour at the gang house I get changed and head to school in my car.

                🏫At the School🏫Pulling up to school, the parking lot is empty because of class and I know I've got around 5 minutes before class ends and lunch starts so I touch up my makeup and put on my bracelets before just as the bell rings ...

🏫At the School🏫
Pulling up to school, the parking lot is empty because of class and I know I've got around 5 minutes before class ends and lunch starts so I touch up my makeup and put on my bracelets before just as the bell rings I get a text from Holly checking up on me, I tell her I'm fine I just have a migraine before getting out of the car and strolling towards the Lunch room. Standing outside the door I see the room is full,perfect. I slam the doors open and shout "IM BACK BITCHEEESSSS!" A lot of people cheer and I laugh before walking over to the group who are all smiling at me like the Cheshire Cat, "Hey guys did you miss me?"
"Baddie of course I missed you, who else is gonna piss off the English teacher and take bomb pictures of me?" I laugh at then when the rest of the group hug me and say they've missed me except for Damien of course because he's too busy on his phone, I shake my head at this before pulling out my pineapple and strawberries, I go to eat my pineapple when Noah looks at me funny "what?..."
"...Why just Pineapple and Strawberries, why not Mango or grapes?"
"Well I chose Strawberries because they're bae and Pineapple because I eat it everyday, don't you know Pineapple is known to have many benefits to the human body?" I raise my brows at him and after a minute he gets it "... Ohhh because it's said to positively effect your kitty?" I nod my head and eat my fruit catching up with the group about how they've been and what I've missed. Looking at them all I can happily say I'm happy to have them and Grandpa would love them.

🤡💀The Haunted House.💀🤡
At the end of the day I persuaded the group to follow me so we could do something fun together and now we have just pulled up outside the haunted house, getting out the car I see Elijah,Noah,Holly and Tessa staring at me with horror as if I just killed their cat. "Surprise!!!!" All I get is a "Yes!" From the boys (even Damien the Ignorant) and an series of "No No No." from the others I spend around 5 minutes persuading them to come in and in the end I win them over with a promise of food afterwards so we walk in and pay. "See guys it's not that scary." We walk through some dark hallway when a creepy woman jumps out of a picture, everyone screams and I laugh at them... hard. We carry on walking when Elijah puts his arm around me and says "don't worry babe I'll protect you." I smile and shake my head at him carrying on walking and occasionally being jumped out at,each time Elijah screams like a girl. We go through a door and get to the worst part... the Maze "Okay Guys I think we should do this in pairs so nobody gets lost and when you get out wait for everyone else so we can leave together, good plan?" They nod in agreement and we get into our pairs; Elijah and me
Tessa and Holly
Noah and Cameron
Damien and Caiden
We all set off and go our own way.
After walking for what feels like hours following Eli I come to the conclusion that we are going the wrong way "Hey Eli I think we're going the wrong way hun."
"No we're not Charlotte."
"Yes we are now let me lead the way you're obviously getting us nowhere."
"You know what fine... you go your way and I'll go mine."
"Fine." I walk away and go my own way being aware of all the 'scary people' around and pull out the map that was on the brochure, bet nobody looked for it, idiots. I follow the map humming an Ed Sheeran song when suddenly someone grabs me and my reflexes kick in, I grab his hand and flip him over putting my foot on his chest, I look down to see an old guy dressed as a dead person and realise he wasn't a threat I help him up "shit I'm soo sorry I didn't realise. I'm sorry." He nods his head when suddenly I hear laughing and clapping I spin around to see Eli walking over, he hands the guy $50 and pats his back " thanks man, I'm sorry about your back I thought she'd just scream." The guy nods and walks away and I slap him in the face "Ow what was that for?!"
"You paid him to scare me! Who does that?!"
"Awe I'm sorry Babygirl I just thought you'd get scared and then I'd come be your knight in shining armour." He pulls me in for a hug and accept rolling my eyes, we pull away and say "come on we gotta go we're almost out." I grab his hand and drag him towards the exit with me. When I reach the exit Damien and Caiden are talking quitely about something but stop when we reach them " Hey guys how long did it take you to get out?"
" 10 minutes"
"Damn, see Eli that could have been us if you'd just followed me in the first place." He rolls his eyes and we all talk,except Damien the Ignorant who is flexing his jaw looking at the floor like he wants to murder it, Elijah must have noticed this " Hey Damien what's up? You look more murderous than usual." I almost laugh at that but stop when his head snaps up sending Eli a death glare and looking between us at the floor, why does he keep looking at the floor? I look at the floor between me and Eli and see nothing but our joined hands... why are we still holding hands? I drop his hand as soon as I process I've been holding it all this time and search for my phone in my bag I send an Emergency 911 to the group chat and send a photo of the map to them telling them to hurry up. "I'll be in the car." I go to walk off when Eli grabs my hand stopping me, "Do you want me to go with you?" Damien is still death glaring him so I shake my head "No it's okay, thanks though." I head to my car and get in sighing. My phone rings and it's Matthew so I answer " Hey Matty What's up?"
"Hey boss, I just thought you'd wanna know that someone has been trying to get information on you, they didn't get much because they didn't know your full name, just your first and last but I thought I'd let you know, Also, We've been getting a lot of requests along side a bunch of threats from a low class gang,I think they're called the Death Deliverers." I laugh at this shaking my head "okay right well I'll be down the ganghouse tomorrow tell the newbies I wanna see them too. I gotta go I'm with people from school but I'll see you soon, bye Matty."
"Bye boss" with that I hang up just as everyone gets in the car. I drive to McDonalds and tell the girls and Cam about what happened today with the boys and they are all equally confused by it. We drive through McDonalds and they order what they want before we go back to mine.
When we get there we rush inside and I go upstairs to change as I didn't want McDonalds, I get into an oversized Guns'N'Roses shirt with leggings and a cardigan before going downstairs and making myself some Carbonara as they sit around the island talking. I sit next to Eli and eat my food, when I finish my food I put my plate in the sink and get some orange juice and ice from the fridge and sit back in my seat "hey Holly wanna stay over?" She looks a little surprised at first but then eagerly nods her head I laugh a little at her and show her what I sorted out earlier