Race tracks and bodies..

The next morning I wake up and jump straight into the shower, once I'm done I wrap a towel around my body and send a text to Tessa telling her I need to speak to her, I cover my gang tattoos and brush out my wavy hair before getting dressed. Just as I finish putting on my bracelets Tessa knocks on my door "come in Tessa!" She enters the room and locks the door behind her "thanks."
"No problem Char what's up?" As soon as I sit down I tell her everything about last night and how confusing it was and the only explanation she had was stupid as hell, so I ignored it. After talking some more we head to the group and have breakfast,once we're done I take all the plates and put the
In the sink "Okay guys, we are going to do something before we leave at 5 and it's something me and Cammie love doing together soo let's go!" I head outside to the car and make sure Cammie sits on the left of me so I can make sure Tessa doesn't tell him where we're going.

   *** At the Destination. ***
Once we pull up outside I get out of the car and Cammie instantly pulls me into a hug spinning me around "thank you, thank you, thank you Cupcake!!" I laugh at his reaction but hug him back nonetheless "no problem Cam, I know it's been a while since we went together." He hugs me tight before putting me down again. "Come on guys!"

Once we're finished racing it's 2 and Cammie looks so happy it makes me smile. I'm sitting at a table answering texts as Caiden and Damien sit down opposite me. "Wow Charlotte I had no idea you could race that good seriously! You were almost better than Damien." I laugh at Caiden and tell him I am better than Damien. As he goes to answer I get a phone call from Matthew so I pick up my phone "hold on boys let me take this it's urgent." They nod their heads. I walk into the toilets and answer "what's up Matty?"
"Hey boss, I just wanted to tell you we have the location of the gang that've been sending threats and that they're actually one of our requested hits."
"Okay that's good how much are we getting paid to take them out?"
"2mil for the boss and 4 mil for the rest of the gang, also I found the name of the person who tried looking into you." Just as he says that I hear Damien calling me from outside the door, I shout for him to give me a minute before answering Matthew " That's good I'll take the 1mil for Cam, Tessa and I so the rest of you can have the 5, listen I have to go but I want you to look into the person and get me everything you know about them,okay?"
"Yes boss."
"And stop calling me boss." As he says that I hang up and run the taps before leaving the toilet and walk over to the group. "You guys called me?" They look at me as Holly speaks "yeah we were thinking maybe we should go pack our bags as it takes an hour to get back to the house." I nod in agreement with her "yeah okay, let me call the car around." I send a text to the driver while I drag Cammie to the side "What's up Cupcake?" He looks at me with worry and I smile at his protectiveness. "Nothing Cam I just wanted to see if you've enjoyed yourself. I know I haven't spent much time with you recently so I'm sorry, I'm just trying to stretch myself and sometimes I'll get too caught up in something." He smiles at me and hugs me "Cupcake I loved my birthday weekend you made it awesome and you don't have to worry about not spending time alone with me, we spend time together as a group and that is better than nothing for me, when you were having your nightmares and you would spend days in your room, I hated it, I hated not being able to see my best friend and gossip or just see you smile, your the inappropriate little sister I never had." I laugh at that and hug him tightly, as we pull apart my phone rings and I see ya the driver "come on guys the cars outside." We all head out and I end up stuck next to Elijah and the door, perfect. As the driver starts to head back I shut my eyes and lean my head against the window but then I feel a hand on my thigh, I look at Eli with a raised brow silently asking what he wants, "are you okay, you look kinda tired and stressed?"
"I just didn't get much sleep last night, that's all. Thanks for asking though."
"Of course can't have my baby girl being stressed. If there's ever anything you need to talk about then I'm here for you, even if it's about something girly." I smile at his kindness and give him a side hug "Thanks Eli it means a lot." He nods at me with a smile on his lips and moves so he's sitting back properly "Rest, you can put your head on my shoulder while you sleep and once we get back if you're still tired I'll help you pack your stuff."
"Thanks Eli that's really nice." Putting my head on his shoulder I turn my body to him and instantly fall asleep.
I feel my body being moved slightly and snuggle deeper into the warm chest of whoever is carrying me, trying to carry on sleeping I hear people whispering, groaning I move my head into the neck of the person and speak "you guys are terrible at whispering."
"Ah she's awake!"
"Yes Caiden I'm awake, you guys made sure of that." Sniffing the neck of the person carrying me I recognise the cologne "Zeus?" I feel everyone's eyes on me as I refuse to open my eyes "Nope, guess again Babygirl."
"Ah! Apollo, why are you carrying me?" He laughs at this and stops. "Why am I Apollo and you were sleeping." I tap his arm and open my eyes so he can put me down, once he puts me down I stumble a little bit quickly regain my balance seeing that we're at the door of the house, pulling my keys out of my purse I open the door and turn to Elijah "thanks for carrying me, and you're Apollo because it fits." 
"Okayy what are the others?"
"Damien is Zeus or Eros, you are Apollo, Caiden is Hades and Noah is Poseidon." He nods at this and just as all the boys start speaking again I head upstairs to pack my things.
Once I'm done folding, rolling my things and putting them into my suitcase I close it and take it down the stairs and head into the kitchen where the group is, sliding onto the stool next to Caiden I smile at my new found group of friends who I've kind of grown to love. "You know, we seriously spend so much time in the kitchen considering we barely ever cook." They all nod in agreement "Baddie you're right I think we should bake brownies when we get back."
"OMG Blondie you're a genius, I have just the right recipe too!"
"Cupcake no!"
But Cammieeee!"
"Cupcake I said no." I roll my eyes at him and Hendrick comes in to let us know the plane is ready, as we walk to the car Caiden stops and sighs "I'm gonna miss this place." I laugh at him patting his back in understanding "I know, I know, but hey we can always come back... I mean.. it is my family's holiday house." He grins at this and we make our way to the plane. Once we arrive I hug Hendrick and say goodbye before boarding the plane and taking the empty seat next to Eli, seeing me he smiles down at me as he puts his arm around my shoulders "Hey baby girl, you still tired?"
"Yeah a little bit."
"That's okay if you want I can take you to bed..." He raises his brows and winks at me I laugh a little at his stupidness but slap him in the chest "Shut up Eli." He 'zips his mouth shut and I roll my eyes before looking at the others Cammie and Noah are laughing, Tessa and Holly are showing each other pictures and Damien looks pissed off as Caiden texts,I tap Eli's arm and go over to Caiden, nudging his shoulder I ask him to swap places with me and he agrees, sliding in next to Dame I nudge him and his head shoots up to, his face looks angry but as soon as he sees me his eyes soften up a little     "What's up Zeus, you don't look happy?" He shakes his head and tells me he's fine but I don't buy it "True or not true you're annoyed?" He sighs at my persistence but answers anyway "True."
"True or not true you're going to tell me?" He pauses for a minute and I can see he's considering it before answering "Not true." Sighing I nod and then I remember something, as I start poking him in the chest he looks at me "What is it?"
"You have to let me post something to your social media page, I won the race." He thinks for a minute confused before a look of realisation crosses his face, he pulls out his phone and unlocks it giving it to me, smiling I open up his Instagram and Airdrop my pictures to his phone selecting the ones I want I post them with the caption "👀..."