Shopping trip🛍🛒

I wake up in an extremely good mood and jump out of bed doing my daily routine, once finished I go to my closet to pick an outfit

Once ready I put on some eyeliner, mascara and nude lipstick and head downstairs where the other two are waiting. "Hey guys wanna take the Ferrari 488 today?" I give them both hugs and sit at the kitchen island opposite them " good morning guys I have a race tomorrow, are y'all coming?"
"Of course hun I wouldn't miss it for the world this is your first race here. We'll be there cheering you on!" Tessa speaks but doesn't look up from her phone I shake my head and grab a cereal bar before saying "come on guys I need Subway" "same" they say the at the same time and we all jump in the car

 We'll be there cheering you on!" Tessa speaks but doesn't look up from her phone I shake my head and grab a cereal bar before saying  "come on guys I need Subway" "same" they say the at the same time and we all jump in the car

🥤📚At school🥤📚
Driving into school everyone is staring again, honestly you'd think they've never seen a sexy car before.
I roll my eyes grabbing my subway and bag and step out to be greeted by Noah again. " Hey blondie how's you?" I give him a hug and he picks me up spinning me around "Hey baddie why didn't you answer my messages"
"Hahaha okay blondie put me down I'm getting dizzy" He puts me down and raises a brow expectantly "oh right I didn't get home till late so I didn't see them sorry." He nods and let's it pass and starts talking about cereal. "Guys I gotta question do you put your milk in first or the cereal?" Tessa says "milk first obvie it's just common sense" me and Cammie look at her in disgust before saying "the fuck?!" I carry on the sentence and say "hunny it's common sense that you put the cereal first and then pour the milk so you don't use too much milk and get the balance right, it's simple oh my god!" We look at Noah for an answer and he says " I put milk first"
"Noah ,baby,I'm sorry to ask this but were you dropped as a baby because that's the only logical explanation for your incorrect ways of breakfast making!" He laughs a little before replying "no hun I should be asking you and Cameron that"
"Baby,I regret to tell you this but your sexiness has just decreased by like a thousand your now as sexy as a nerd with acne,colourful bow ties and gappy teeth." I shrug he looks at me with horror, hand on heart as he gasps "you take that back!"
"No can do sorry love" He looks at me with a mischievous smile and I run away from him before he can do anything I can hear him chasing me and before I knew it I'm over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes "Blondieee put me dowwwnn!"
"Nope take it back."
"But I caan't!!"
"Then I can't put you down" he shrugs I look over at Cammie to ask for a little help but he just shrugs I sigh giving up struggling as we all walk over to somewhere and look down at his adorable ass "squeeezzzeee"
"Ugh seriously girl, leave my ass alone!"
"Put. Me. Down!" With each word I squeeze his ass hoping it's irritating him when he comes to a stop. I look around to see the hot god from yesterday but of course he doesn't recognise me, I squeeze his ass one more time and he finally puts me down. "Finally!" I smile and hug everyone before finally introducing myself to the god I smile and say " hey I'm Charlotte." He looks at me and says "Damien." I mentally roll my eyes before turning to Tessa and saying "Tess could you come with me I need your help?" She gets the hint and agrees I say good bye to the group before hugging Noah and saying "see you in English blondie!"  I grab Tessa and rush off. We enter the school and I drag her to the toilet before locking the door.
"So what's up Rosie?"
"The moody one we just met... was the guy from the race and fight he's super hot and has two sleeves."
"Oh so why was he so cold towards you?"
"I had a wig and contacts on so I look different now remember."
"Oh yeah right okay well maybe you can get to know him and he'll warm up to you."
"Yeah you're right I'll invite him to our party. Let's go though we're late for class."

We walk in and Cammie isn't there and neither is Blondie I sit on my seat and put my head on the desk blocking out the teacher.
Half way through class the door slams open I jump up and see Cammie at the door I stand up and shout "CAMMIE!!"
"ROSIE!! TESSIE" then I see Noah "BLONDIEEEE!"
"BADDIEEEE!" Then in comes Damien... fuck it "DAMIEEENNN!!! Finally damn I was about to shoot myself!" I run over and hug them all even Damien which was awkward. Completely forgetting that we're in class I pull out my phone and take a picture; Tessa on Cammie's back Noah next to me and me kissing Damien's cheek. Then as I go to take another picture the teacher (forgot his name) shouts "ENOUGH! ALL OF YOU GET OUT!!"
I freeze and look around " Well...shit we're in English class!!" I walk over to my desk and get my bag walking out of the class with the group.We walk outside and sit on a bench under a tree. "So where did you guys go?" Tess asks, thinking the same as me. "We went for a drive." Noah shrugs, I nod slowly not believing him before pulling out my phone and posting that picture on Instagram. "Blondie what's your @?" He doesn't look up from his phone but says "blondesexgod69" I stop what I'm doing and laugh before saying "no seriously what is it?" He looks up at me replying "that's actually it." I shake my head and follow him before saying "you know I think your ego is a little too large love... I mean your cute but I wouldn't say you qualify as a sex god." I shrug and he looks at me like I've just slapped him... "first of all... Baddie I'm hurt that you've said this and if this is because of the cereal I'll change! Secondly, what does qualify as sex god material?" Damien looks at us confused before I explain "this doofus pours the milk before cereal so I said he has the same sexiness as a nerd with acne,colourful bow ties and gappy teeth." I shrug before he replies with "Noah... I thought I taught you better. I'm disappointed in your breakfast making skills." I stare at him shocked with my mouth open. His voice... is like smooth melted chocolate. Swoon. "What?"
"You spoke! More than 3 words! Woah I think I'm dreaming!" He shakes his head and smiles before I turn back to my phone and give Noah a shout out. Seconds after his phone is blowing up I smile. "What the fuck. Where did all these followers come from?" I smile and say "you're welcome!" He looks up shocked and unlocks his phone "woah Baddie how did you get all these followers?" I smirk and say "I've modelled a couple times and the other models posted pics with me." I shrug.
"Anyone wanna Ditch and come shopping with us?" Everyone says yes and we jump up but before we walk I say "wait we have to get the others." The boys go inside to get the others while me and Tess head over to my car.
After what feels like forever everyone walks over to us and discuss how we'll get there; I go with  Tessa and Holly and the boys split so it's two in each car. On the drive there I get to know Tessa and we all get along well.

                   🛍At the Mall🛍

We all get out the car and I get the bag out of the trunk before walking to the boys who look at me as if I grew another head. "What?"
"Why do you need another bag?"
"This is for my extra money."
"That big ass bag?"
" sigh yes Elijah this big ass bag is for my extra money as well as Tessa's and Cammie's." They
Nod and we begin our shopping spree.
After going to all the important shops like Adidas,Nike,Prada etc I drag Holly and Tessa into my favourite shop of all: Victoria's Secret to which they both cheered we spent about an hour in there before going into La senza

When I was happy with what I got we met up with the boys,went to a few more stores before going back to my place. I took a picture of l my things before taking them upstairs

Once I put them down I rush downstairs and ask the guys if they wanna get in the pool to which they say yes! So we all get ready for the long night we have ahead