Threats and Cash!🔪💵

I wake up feeling refreshed and happy because today I finally get to see my second family,AKA my gang, although I do feel bad for not seeing them sooner, and making sure they were all okay as I am their boss.
I hop out of bed and hook my phone up to my speakers blasting good life by Kehlani and G-eazy before hopping in the shower.

once I was washed and dressed I headed downstairs to eat breakfast with the others. "Hey Guys, I'm gonna go see the gang in a while so do you guys wanna come with? We have some work to do while dad does his work here." They both bod their heads and I take my cappuccino to the table plating up a blueberry muffin and a fruit bowl. "So Dad when's mum coming back?" He sips his black coffee *how do ppl drink it?* and smiles at me "I'm not sure pumpkin but she should be back before the end of the month." I nod slowly,missing my mum and ask "how's work going? Should I be alert?"
"No not from what I know we took care of the last threat and he's now in the basement in our Spanish Mafia house." I nod finishing my breakfast, I look at my friends to see they've finished as I put my dishes in the dishwasher and kiss dad on the cheek before running to the weapons room. Once inside I get my two guns and some chrome knives starching them to my waist and bra

once done I grab my phone and bag and get the other two before heading towards my cars once again taking the white Ferrari

once done I grab my phone and bag and get the other two before heading towards my cars once again taking the white Ferrari. Once in the car we speed off into the direction of the gang house discussing random things.
👑🐍The Gang House🐍👑
I park up outside nodding my head at the guards and run up to the door, kicking it open I scream "I'm back bitches!!" everyone comes rushing towards the front room and all of a sudden there's 200 people in front of me cheering. I put my hand up silencing them immediately before saying "alright guys I know I haven't been to see you all in a while, which sucks considering I bought you all here, but I'm here now so I'll be in my office for a while and then I'll come down to see you all okay?" They nod and say a series of 'yes boss's' before I nod and go upstairs to my office.
Once I'm in my office I go to my desk taking my seat before going through a pile of hit requests and deals we can take, we barely take hit requests unless it's for someone who really deserves it.
After an hour I've decided upon 4 hits and 1 exchange of weapons for money. I open my door and call Matthew as he's my second in command. He enters and sits on the couch "what's up boss?"
"We're taking 4 hits; two small and two on some rival gangs and 1 exchange; weapons for money." He nods so I continue "also I need you to get Dimitri into the training room for me, and could you call in some of our newbies I wanna see their strengths and weaknesses?"
"Yeah of course." With that he leaves the office and I grab my phone before going to my old room at the gang house (we have gang houses almost everywhere)to get changed. Once I get in I rush to the closet to change into a sports bra and some leggings before rushing down into the training room, where I find the newbies and Dimitri. I walk into the centre of the room, standing next to Dimitri before announcing " Right guys I've called you all here today so that I can see your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to different types of Kombat. Once we've pin pointed your weaknesses you will be appointed a strict plan by me that you will follow to improve your weaknesses. You will be going against each other first to show me your speed and strengths before going against Dimitri and me. Now that's sorted can you please each introduce yourselves with your; name,age, favourite food and colour." They nod and the process begins. Once they're done I check my list to see if I'm correct:
~Kanen, 19, Chinese and green.
~Saraya, 18,Spaghetti and Red.
~Christina,15,Garlic bread and lilac.
~Malcolm, 20, Burgers and Orange.
~ Aaron, 20, Salads and blue.
We start training and it lasts for around 2 hours before I dismiss them, spending another hour training with Dimitri alone.
         🌙Later in the Evening🌙
I've called out Matthew,Tessa,Jade, Cameron and Jason to accompany me to take out an inferior gang who have been threatening us for a while and today they threatened Matthew's little brother who is like my brother so we are going to take out the whole gang tonight. I get ready and get on my bike with the others getting on theirs and we make our way to the tiny one floor warehouse of the gang.
We arrive at the warehouse and it is actually so tiny it looks like a little old convenience store. I shake my head at this and remove my helmet before walking over to the others. We nod at each other and walk towards the back when we hear a noise in the trees I discreetly nod at Jade and at the same time we shoot the snipers in the trees, all three dead instantly and carry on walking towards the back we come across two guards but I kill them both with headshots before they even see us. Finally we reach the door and go inside to find a small group of people talking around a table filled with papers I shoot the three in front of me and Tessa gets the others. I walk over to the table and see it's filled with information about my gang I set it on fire and walk off to check the other rooms shooting everyone we see, eventually there's one person left, the leader, and I creep up behind him and get him in a head lock before dropping him to the ground and kicking him he looks up at me shouting "stop" so I do he tries to get up but fails and goes to reach for his boot I pull out my gun quicker and shoot him in the chest to kill him as I'm not in the mood for a fight. "Matthew and Jason go and collect any money and weapons you can find while me and the girls check his computer and files." They both send me a nod before picking up two bags and leaving us to search the room. Twenty minutes later and we have found nothing of importance to us so we decided to leave, the boys come in the room and we all nod before walking out. Just as we are getting on our bikes, three men come round the corner shooting at us, we speed off quickly and I let the rest of the group go up front while me and Jade are at the back, one man almost hits me so without turning the bike I look behind me and pull out my gun shooting at them all (the picture) until they fall, I put my gun in my boot and catch up to the gang.

At the gang house we all go to the conference room and empty the bags the boys bring, there's around $120,000 in cash along with some standard weapons which we have decided to give the newbies and share the money equally between us $20,000 each. Once we've done we all separate and head up to our rooms to shower and change. I change back into my outfit from home and head downstairs to find Tessa and Cameron waiting for me, I say goodbye to the members that are awake and remind them of the jobs they all need to do before hugging them and leaving. We hop in the car and I let Cameron drive while I cuddle Tessa in the back.

When we get home we all rush to our beds mumbling good nights to each other. Once I'm in my room I change out of my clothes

I plug my phone in and try to get to sleep, but just as I am drifting into sleep there is a knock on the front door, knowing the others are asleep I put on my matching dressing gown and go to the front door revealing a bloody Damien

I plug my phone in and try to get to sleep, but just as I am drifting into sleep there is a knock on the front door, knowing the others are asleep I put on my matching dressing gown and go to the front door revealing a bloody Damien. Damien?! I drag him in and hurry him into my room before locking my door I push him into the bathroom and make him sit on the counter before grabbing the first aid kit. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah it's not that bad and the other guy looks way worse than me." I chuckle and shake my head going to clean his face. "What happened?"
"Don't worry about it, it's nothing." I press harder on his cut making him wince. "How can I not worry when you show up at my house, waking me up and looking like you just got into a fight with a bear?" Once I'm done with his face I see there's a lot of blood coming from his arm. "You're right I'm sorry I shouldn't have come here." He tries to stand up but I push him down "take off your shirt." He looks up at me with a smirk and a raised eyebrow, I roll my eyes at him
"Not like that calm down."He chuckles and takes his shirt off allowing me to clean his chest. Once I'm done I tell him to get in the shower while I get him some clothes as I leave he calls me back. " Can I stay here tonight my dads home and he'd freak if he saw me like this at such a time." I reluctantly nod and say " sure but you'll have to stay in my room as I'm not sure if my dad is still home" he nods at this and I leave the room getting him some clothes. I find him one of my many borrowed Nike bottoms from Matthew along with some Calvin Klein boxers, I lay them on the bed and quickly remove my gun from under my pillow and put it in my safe in my closet. I hear the shower turn off and leave the room so he can change. After five minutes he should be changed so I go back into my room to find him sitting in my bed I smile at him and say " I'm going to bed because I've had a long day, you can share with me it's big enough but tomorrow I expect you to tell me what happened." He nods at this and I take off my dressing gown as he stares at me with wide eyes... "what?"
"You're sleeping in that?"
"Yeah, why is it bothering you?"
"No no it's fine let's just sleep." I nod and climb into bed as he climbs in the other side stiffly laying next to me, I turn out the lights and try to get to sleep... but I can't so I do the only thing I know will work, I turn to look at a stiff Damien and roll my eyes pulling his arm over my side and moving closer to him effectively spooning and just like that, I'm out.