Ibiza b*tch!!

*** I'm currently sat on the floor of a coach station charging my phone by the entrance doors 🤦🏾‍♀️🙄 KMN I've been here since 12 and my coach leaves at 8, I was stood up.***

I'm having a great dream about unicorns, pizza,Cheetos and ice cream when suddenly Kehlani starts singing... oh wait no it's just my alarm,ugh. "Ugh turn it off." Okay who is in my bed?? I peep an eye open to see Damien next to me, or shall I say under me, I'm cuddled up to him with a leg and arm over him as if he were a life size teddy bear. "Damien what time is it?"
"Um it's 10am."
"Oh okay, I'm gonna get some more sleep." "HOLY SHIT ITS 10am WE HAVE AN HOUR TO GET ON THE JET!" With that I sit up and lean over Damien to get my phone (effectively straddling him) just as I'm about to move off of him the door bursts open revealing a dressed Holly and Tessa who both scream and slam the door shut, I laugh at them both before winking at Damien and getting off of him. I get my suitcase and drag it into my closet, I put it in the middle of the floor and get to packing my clothes and bikinis. Once I'm done packing I have a quick shower and throw on a white crop top and Some white shorts, tie my hair up in a messy bun and apply some lip gloss before leaving the room  and heading towards the others. I walk in and sit next to Cammie "hey cupcake."
"Hey Cammie." I get up and get a bottle of water from the fridge "Woah Char, I swear you didn't have that many tattoos before, where did they all come from?"
"They've always been there I just covered them with waterproof makeup. Oh and I got two new ones yesterday with Holly."
"What let me see."
I showed them and they agreed they were cute. "Alright guys lets go the jet'll be here soon." We got in the taxi I pre-ordered and drove off to where the Jet was, once we arrive we give our bags to the guy and our family pilot "Hedrick." Greets us  "Good morning miss..." I cut him off by shouting "OMG HI HEDRICK! Guys this is our family pilot and friend Hedrick!" They all day hi and I tell them to get on the jet while I speak to Hedrick. "Hedrick these people know me as Charlotte Bloom, they do not know of my full name so when you fly us, please just call me Charlotte okay?"
"Yes Miss Fernández, I mean Charlotte."
"Thank you. Now let's go before they come out here." I get on the jet to see Damien turning away from the window and Elijah fidgeting in his seat. I think nothing of it and sit next to the only available seat, which is next to Damien, hmm i swear this was no coincidence, anywho I get my blanket and sit next to Damien. "Hey Dame?"
"Yes Princessa?" I move closer so I can whisper to him "how's the racing going?" He chuckles at me and I frown at him, why is he laughing? "It's going good Princessa, I went to the tracks the other day and seen the girl that beat me, but the weird thing is, she had someone with her, which barely ever happens in racing. I watched her and she seriously is talented, I wanna race her eventually."
"Yeah she sounds talented." We talked a little more about his racing and fighting before I fall asleep on his shoulder.
When I wake the Jet has landed and there's a car waiting outside for us, I leave the jet first to tell the driver what I said to Hedrick before getting in with the others. Once we're in we set off to the house while I talk to Cameron quietly "Cammie, the others are coming over to see me and discuss the situation so I need you to cover for me." Before he replies Elijah speaks "what situation is this?" I look at him and sigh "it's family business Elijah." I look to Cam and speak to him in Spanish "los otros vendrán hoy, así que necesito que me cubras con el grupo, es importante que entienda la situación."
"bien, jefe, envíame un mensaje y lo Solucionaré. ¿quieres que Tessa y yo nos llenemos más tarde?"
"sí, Tessa vendrá conmigo, te quedarás aquí y cuando vuelva, te lo diré." With that he nods and we pull up outside our house. "Okay Guys lets go!!" As soon as we get in the house we see our bags by the door and I show them where their rooms are so they can settle in. Once I'm done I get into one of my swimsuits and go down to the pool

 Once I'm done I get into one of my swimsuits and go down to the pool