Museum-ish Air

Nathan walked into the big, marble museum.
"Too-too-ru!," he muttered to himself, twirling around in the centre of the room and taking in all of the sights.
Beautiful paintings and sculptures surrounded him, shiny tile floors made clopping sounds as he walked, and the height of the ceiling was at least fifty times taller than he was.
Nathan's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by someone's voice. "Nathan, let's go. I want to get sugar later," grumbled his number one shipper, Susan.
Nathan and Susan walked through the museum all the way to the botanical gardens, when Nathan wandered off on his own. He breathed in the museum-ish outside air, taking in all the flowers and the green trees. [Wth even is museum-ish air]
Nathan was so enticed in the lush green garden that he didn't notice himself making his was back into the museum. The cold air hit him, and he shivered.
"How in the world did I get in here?" He thought.
Just then, Nathan heard the most beautiful noise, like heaven in his ears. He took a sharp breath and his heart skipped a beat. He followed the noise throughout the museum, only to come to a dimly lit, empty room.
And that was when he saw it. The most beautiful sight ever to see. The source of the Devine noise he had heard moments ago.
A sleeping Marcel.
Marcel was tall, almost the same height as Nathan, with fluffy hair and was wearing a bright, purple hoodie. To many, it was just a normal human being.
But to Nathan...
It was his future significant other.
He walked towards Marcel, gaping in awe at the beauty that was before him. Never once in his life had he seen a person so beautiful, so amazing, so utterly magnificent. Each step he took, he grew more and more fond of this person. All of a sudden, he stopped walking.
Marcel was about to wake up. Nathan fell to his knees, internally screaming, he was so incredibly happy. Marcel stared at Nathan in awe. "That is the most prettiest guy I have ever seen"
Nathan stood up quickly and skipped to  Marcel, bumping into him, and embracing him lovingly. He shoved his head into Marcel's chest, smelling his scent.
Marcel started to blush. "Uh, Uhm.."
"You smell like my next love interest"[tf is wrong with me]
Sighing, Nathan backed away from Marcel and narrowed his eyes at him. He positioned himself to sprint and breathed in and out three times. He pushed up and ran at top speed.
He knew what he had to do.
Time seemed to go in slow motion as Nathan pumped his arms in and out, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead. When Marcel came within a feet of him, he leaped up and extended his entire body, knocking himself and taking Marcel with him. They hit he ground with a loud thud, and Nathan wheezed as he felt air leaving his lungs. He laid down, catching his breath. Then, kissed Marcel.
Many times.
Non-stop.
Passionately.
Nathan and Marcel, smiled, relieved that
they got to be with the love of their lives at last. And thus, a loving fairytale was born. And it was,
MARTHAN