Nya Cat

It was the next day after the night at the museum, Marcel and Nathan exchanged contacts, and discovered that they went to the same high school. [Their school has over 1,500 students, so they didn't notice each other]
"Beep-Beep-Beep"
"Nnnghhh, what time is it?," Marcel muttered as he attempted to get out of bed, while still half asleep. He sauntered over to his drawer and chose his outfit for the day.
Marcel took quite a while on selecting his designated attire for the day, mainly to impress his first, and last love interest. He wore a purple hoodie, which still had Nathan's scent on it, and neon rainbow shorts. [pls just don't ask]
"Oh crap, it's already 8:25!? I'm going to be late for school!"
Marcel quickly grabbed a piece of toast, put jam on it, shoved it into his mouth, and sprinted to MacArNeill, his high school.
"Marcel!," Nathan shouted. A boy with gelled  dark brown hair, and dark black eyes walked in. He wore a sweater and jeans, both the same colour, but different [50] shades of grey.
"Omg. Kawaii desu!~," Marcel thought as it would be embarrassing to say out loud.
"So, what classes do you have? Maybe we have some together."
"Here's my schedule." Marcel handed him the schedule, and Nathan smiled. As soon as I saw that angelic smile, Marcel immediately blushed. Marcel never thought a human could be as cute as him.
"Well, it looks like we have every class together for the exception of Mathematics."
"Already in math 9?! You're just too smart for me!," Marcel exclaimed as he looked at the ground, sighing.
Nathan put his fingertips underneath Marcel's  chin, gesturing him to lift his head up.
"You're just too cute for me."
Right after Nathan complimented Marcel, he gave him a quick peck on the lips. Marcel couldn't bear his cuteness, so he crouched down and buried his face in his knees.
"Ring! Ring!"
"Well it looks like it's first block. Come on, Marcel, you don't want to be late for first block do you?," Nathan questioned.
They both headed to their science classroom, and sat in the two front seats. As soon as they sat down, about fifty students came rushing in. For the rest of the block, Marcel couldn't focus much since he was admiring Nathan, and plus, the teacher's voice was extremely monotone, so he took a quick snooze. Unconsciously, Marcel started to gravitate towards his scent, leaning on his shoulder.
"Click! Click! Click!"
"Huehuehuehue, now I have many photos of my ship to keep forever and add to the shipping shrine," Susan whispered to herself.
Marcel woke up to the sound of a person repeatedly taking photos and realized the he was leaning against Nathan's shoulder. He sat straight and quickly turned away from him, as an abundance of redness came rushing to his cheeks. 
It was now nutrition break and the 'couple' decided to settle down outside at a cherry blossom tree. Suddenly, Susan randomly appeared behind the tree and introduced herself to Marcel.
"Hi there, I'm just your average fujoshi shipping you two!"
After that, Marcel's first impression of Susan swiftly escalated to a complete weirdo.
Nathan gave Susan a wink and wanted to get something from the cafeteria, leaving Marcel and Susan alone.
"Oh hey, Marcel look! I used up 34 gigabytes on my phone to store cute photos of you guys!," Susan shouted as she shoved the photos in Marcel's face.
Marcel blushed and looked away, not conversing with her, since he was too embarrassed to look at any more photos.
When Nathan came back, Marcel froze and Susan smirked. Nathan was wearing pink cat ears and a purple tail and held two circular, strawberry popsicles.
"Nya~, Marcel, do you like my costume?," Nathan said in a suave voice. [doki doki] Heat rushed up to Marcel's voice and needed something to cool him down. Nathan already gave a popsicle to Susan, so the guys had to share one. Marcel engulfed the popsicle in his mouth, sucking it.
"Hey, let me have some!," Nathan begged.
"Fine~."
Nathan and Marcel sucked the opposite sides of the popsicle, slowly making their way to the centre. Once they reached the centre, they dropped the popsicle and Marcel pushed Nathan to the ground, and was now hovering over him. They stared into each other's eyes, inching toward each other. It started out as a few kisses here and there, but slowly developed into a heated make-out session. Susan was just there, witnessing the whole thing. Moments later, blood was coming out of her nose, and she fainted. The three of them didn't enter the MacArNeill building for the rest of the day.