Yaoi on Ice

Chapter 6:
"Yuri, let's do it!" Victor yelled, holding Yuri in his Embrace.
As Nathan watched the frames move on his computer screen, it had felt like time was being slowed down.
He dropped his popcorn on the floor and froze. 
A few moments later, he went up to his door and locked it, equipping his earphones, and turning his stuffed cow away from the screen.
"Sorry again, Mr. Cow, I can't ruin your innocence like this."
He pressed play, waiting for his destined scene to come into reality.
"O-Ok," Yuri muttered.
Victor slowly started to remove Yuri's shirt, while sucking on his chest.
"Just please be gent—"
And at that moment, Nathan received a phone call from Marcel.
"F*ck! Why can't I even have some peace and quiet while watching yaoi?!" Nathan exclaimed, not realizing that practically the whole neighbourhood could hear him.
The phone was still ringing.
He sprinted to his bed, and took the phone from his pillow, answering the call. [He only answered it because it was Marcel]
"Moshi, moshi?"
"Oh, hi Nathan, I was wondering if we could invite some friends to go to Hawaii with us, we also booked a private airplane."
"When?"
"Tomorrow"
"Huh, so soon?!"
"Yea, I know, but I won a 5 day trip there, and the plane drops by tomorrow at 7am. Also, I've invited Cameron, Susan and Sofia. Think of people you want to invite, ok?"
"Sure, I'll think about it, see ya tomorrow at the airport."
"Yea, bye"
Nathan paced back and forth in his room, pondering about who he should invite.
Suddenly, he thought of an idea, it was as if a light bulb appeared above his head, but if course, you couldn't see it.
He opened his drawer, finding his book that he wrote his friend's names in and their phone numbers.
"Huh?! Why aren't there any names in here? Do I really have no friends?" Nathan questioned in utter shock.
He sat down on the floor, curling up into a ball, staring at his notebook with demise.
A random gust of wind came from his window, and miraculously flipped to the next page.
"Phew, I thought I had no one to take to Hawaii with me."
As Nathan scanned through the book, he found two close friends to bring with him, Jason Lint, and Cedric Hoe. [No, they aren't real last names *cough* *cough*, hoooeee]
He thought of bringing his [Oni-Ch(ichi)an] big brother, but he had to run some errands for his friend.
Nathan called Jason and Cedric.
They both responded positively, Jason replied with "O-oh, ok. I th-think I can make it", on the other hand, Cedric's response was "Cool, I'll be able to come".
After calling them, he decided he would pack for his luggage, watch some yaoi and [hentai, specifically onichichi], then fall asleep.
The following day arrived, and Nathan met up with Marcel, Sofia, Susan, Cameron, Jason and Cedric.
They all went to eat at Tim Hortons, Marcel and Nathan wanted to order the same item, so they just got the combo and shared, and overall it was cheaper.
It was time to go to their gate and board the airplane to Hawaii.
After 4 hours, Jason suddenly threw up and the plane jolted back and forth.
The plane was rapidly descending, and everyone went into a panic.