Melancholy of Jerry's Cherries ™

The end of the week was approaching, since it was Sunday. Nathan stared out at the window sill, hopelessly admiring a fallen leaf.
He had an empty feeling, if Marcel wasn't in the same vicinity as him for more than 2 days, Nathan wouldn't be himself.
He tried playing with things he could find around his house, such as phone or computer, but he didn't care about them since he kept on failing Love Live.
Also, his whole family had been massacred, so it was very lonesome in his house, but that's a story for another time.
All he needed was Marcel.
He decided to text him to see if he was free today and surprisingly, he was.
They were going to meet at the park.
Nathan wanted to look his best for Marcel, so he spent forty minutes gelling and brushing his hair, thirty minutes deciding what he was going to wear, and 6 minutes to get himself outside the door.
He wore his best grey jacket, dark grey pants, and black shoes which matched with his overly-gelled hair.
Nathan walked along a sidewalk with a ginormous field beside it, only to find random fries scattered across the ground.

He laughed loudly to himself, it was uncontrollable.
Cars passing by gave him the weirdest look.
But to his surprise, a boy had called out to him, one who he had never seen before.
He had crutches and was wearing a light grey T- shirt with white-striped shorts.
"Help, help, someone took my cherries!"
"Do not fret, sir, Nathan is here to save the day!"
Nathan tackled the man with a black mask who stole the boy's cherries.
He retrieved his cherries and the thief scrambled away.
"Thank you, buddy, I am in great debt to you."
"No problem, here are your cherries, and may I ask what your name is?"
"It's Jerry" [pls don't kill me jerry i have a fish]
"Nice to meet you," greeted Nathan as he shook the boy's hand.
"Here, have a complimentary Jerry's Cherries™ box for your good deed," Jerry exclaimed.
"Arigato go saimushita," Nathan said as he stored the cherries in his pocket.
The two boys were on their way to their own, different, destinations.
Nathan continued walking down the path when he abruptly bumped into two people.
"Nathan, is that you?!"
"Matthew and Jacob?!"
"Ah, it's been too long since we last met, how are you?" Jacob said as they all hugged each other at once, except Matthew since was too short to reach the the other guys' arms.
"I've been good, say, where are you guys headed to?"
"The park," Matthew answered.
"Let's start walking so we don't waste any more time of fun," Nathan cheered.
"Agreed," Jacob and Matthew said at the same time.
The three of them started walking and were catching up, since they all went to the same elementary school.
They had arrived to the park and were faced upon an upset look from Marcel.
"Where have you been, do you know how worried I was?!," Marcel exclaimed and embraced Nathan.
"I'm sorry, at least I... stumbled upon some cherries and caught up with old friends," Nathan whispered as his breath escaped into Marcel's ear, causing a chill to summon in his spine.
Marcel had been greatly turned on, not only because of what just happened, but also because Nathan was looking like a snacc to him. Marcel couldn't resist Nathan's adorableness, so he quickly nibbled and licked on Nathan's ear, making them both blush.
He look over his shoulder and saw the friends that Nathan was talking about, while looking them up and down.
"So who are your old friends?," Marcel questioned with a hint of jealousy.
"Oh, I would like you to meet Matthew and Jacob, and Jacob and Matthew, I would like you to meet Marcel"
"Hi.. guys"
"Hey Marcel.."
"C'mon guys, cheer up, we came here to have fun, didn't we?," Nathan shouted.
They all went to the monkey bars first and had a competition of who could climb across the fastest.
And of course, Nathan won, but had to go to the washroom right after, since he had a vast amount of taquitos for breakfast.
After Nathan was completely out of sight, Jacob and Matthew slowly approached Marcel like they were in slow-motion and were wearing sunglasses.
"Listen up, Marcel, Nathan is ours, got that?," Jacob annunciated while Matthew shook his head in agreement. [no threesome here, go somewhere else]
"But I'm pretty sure Nathan actually loves me,"
Marcel whispered loudly.
"Tch, whatever, if you tell him, your family goes first," Matthew growled. [srry smol child]
A couple minutes after Matthew said that, Nathan came out of the washroom.
"Alright guys, time to eat Jerry's Cherries™," Nathan said in an excited manner.
"Oh, I'm actually extremely allergic to cherries," Jacob warned.
"Just a sec, you can have a sandwich" Nathan smiled.
"Psst, Marcel, where's that sandwich you brought?"
Marcel haste-fully put a cherry in the sandwich and gave it to Nathan.
Nathan gave it to Jacob.
As soon as Jacob bit into it, he couldn't breathe and passed out. [and then the fire nation attacked]