Berries and Cherries

"Ahhh!!!"
A young male's voice was heard outside the hospital.
Nathan was curious as to what he had just heard, so he went outside.
There, he saw the boy he had just met the other day, it was Jerry.
Jerry was being burned, but luckily he had a hat on him, so the contact with fire wasn't direct.
Nathan quickly took the hat off him, revealing and unsightly scene.
Jerry was now partly bald, and the part that had no hair was very red.
So, Nathan took Jerry to the hospital and told a doctor to get his head treated for third degree burns.
The doctor, or at least that's what they thought she was, was actually cosplaying as Minene Uryuu from Mirai Nikki.
The cosplayer was Susan, an omnipresent shipping god.
The 'doctor' gave Jerry some burn [idk what it's called] cream and "Insta-GrowingHair©"
"Ahh shoot, I have Xenon on my hands from the previous surgery, that causes a chemical reaction with the cream! Which is a lie." The 'doctor' exclaimed, then whispered.
"Um, I'll do it, I mean it is my fault after all," Nathan sorrowed.
Nathan slowly put cream on Jerry's burns and got closer to Jerry's face, causing him to blush.
Susan quickly called a nurse to 'accidentally'
push Nathan into Jerry.
A nurse came rushing in, pretended to fall and push Nathan.
She got, apologized for bumping into them and scrambled away.
Nathan was now on top of Jerry and somehow squeezed out all of the [not lube, maybe, who knows] cream onto Jerry's shirt.
"Oh, no it's on my shirt! This shirt was a designer brand and was made by a famous Italian artist! You have to pay me back!!"
"How much is your shirt?"
"6,000 dollars!!," Jerry shouted with rage.
"But... you can always pay me back another way," [Jerry and his cherries aren't prostitutes I swear, I think] Jerry giggled as he took a creepy glance at Nathan.
Jerry swiftly hugged Nathan.
Since Jerry took off his shirt, he claimed that the cream felt weird, and that was the same excuse for taking off Nathan's shirt too.
Susan was just laughing evilly to herself, hiding behind the door.
"So~ Nathan, can my cherries touch your berries?" Jerry questioned.
"Is that the only way I can pay you back?" Nathan sighed.
"100% a yes"
"Fine," Nathan mumbled looked away blushing.
WARNING: ⚠️ BEYOND THIS POINT IS A LEMON, I REPEAT A LEMON, IF YOU ARE STILL PURE, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY TURN BACK NOW!!

There he began to strip.
"Is this right?," Nathan thought.
Jerry hovered over Nathan and began to pull down his pants and boxers.
Jerry took his [berries cough cough] inside of his mouth and began to suck.
He sucked in a different direction, Nathan let out a moan.
"Ah~"
Jerry stopped and then a moment later, he winked at Nathan as he pulled down his boxers and sat down on Nathan's [berries] and moved around.. a lot.
Moans filled the room.
"Jerry! Ah!"
Nathan he knew he liked it, but wouldn't tell anyone.
Nathan pushed out, they switched positions and Jerry was inside of him.
He began slowly, then quickly, and back to a slow movement.
More moans filled the room as music filled the others.
They did this for about seven hours, until they both passed out from exhaustion.
It was now 7:07pm, [eyy Sofia u get the reference]  and Jerry wasn't finished delivering his cherries to people who ordered it online from his business.
In short, Jerry might, no, will be screwed. [no, not by Nathan again. Author's note: I should just commit suicide cuz Jerry is going to kill me anyways. I rlly wanted to do a 🍋 for Jerry's route, not only because I wanted to die, but I hardcore ship Jerthan and Marthan.]

Also this story probably isn't going to update for a long time, so don't look forward to another post