Chapter 14: Lost.

Chapter 14: Lost.

Dominique's POV

"Are you sure about this?" Jhester asked as he slowly unzip my dress from the back. We're here at his unit, after we're announced as MUD night's best couple, we didn't wait for the party to end, we hurriedly get out of the venue and drove all the way here.

"What do you think?" I asked teasingly as I pull out of our kiss and take off my dress, leaving me with only my underwear.

He smirked and carry me all the way to his bed, softly laying me down and give soft kisses on my face. I cup his face and kiss him fully on the lips, I felt him roam his hands on my back, unbuckling my bra and throw it somewhere when he took it off.

I trail my hands southward trying to find his belt buckle, when I finally take a grasp of it I unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants and push his pants with my feet and held his manhood. He groan as he play with my proud breast.

He softly trail his hands on my belly, making me feel a tingling sensation in my groin, making me want more from his touch. He caress my thighs and finally, slip his hands inside my underwear and play with my sex. I arch my back as he did the same rhythm in my nipple and my sex.

"Ah..." I moan as pleasure start to build inside me. The pleasure was doubled when he insert his finger inside, "Oh, my God."

"I think it's inappropriate to call God right now, Dominique." He said while giving soft kisses down.

He stroke his tongue on my navel way down to my thighs, I can feel his heavy breathing as he stop on what he's doing, I whimper in protest. I heard him smirk and pull out his finger inside me, I was about to make him stop when he harshly take off my underwear and without saying anything, he take me fully with his mouth.

I cry out his name as his expert tongue play with my sex, "Ah." I moaned, he insert his finger inside me, doubling the pleasure. I felt hot, I felt so hot that I wanted to explode.

"I'm coming, Jhester." I said, almost a whisper, and with that he move his finger in and out, faster and faster, same pace as his tongue. I kept on moaning his name inside this room, and when I'm about to climax he stop and in one swift movement, he entered me. Filling every inch of me.

I was frozen for a second and cry out his name when he suddenly move, I came. I grab the sheets when he did not stop and continue moving. He pull out all his length and enter hard, and repeat the process until the pleasure's building inside me again.

"Fast, please." I hardly say. He did what I told him, moving hard and fast, taking me to my edge. Slowly taking me higher, higher, and higher until I came. He stiffened and pull out as his warm shot cover my tummy.

He kissed my forehead and get up to grab a tissue to wipe his shot over my tummy, "Sorry." He said as he wiped it.

"What for?"

"This mess."

I smirk hesitantly and straddle him when he's done, nasa ibabaw niya ako kaya naman ako ang may kontrol ngayon. I kissed him in his lips, down to his jaw, tracing his jaw line with my lips, I nibbled his ear, just like how he does it.