uno

dont play until i say
Felicity's Pov

Someone told me if I was angry,come here.But I'm a black woman and I'm always angry.

***
I started off this summer with a pounding in my head.I knew if I couldn't go out tonight,my best friend would kill me.Literally,I would die.But lucky for me,the event at the coffee shop was being postponed to later today.I don't get why people drink coffee so late when they know...nevermind.

I was really excited to go to the bookstore today and buy some of the books I've been eyeing for a while now.

I walked to my favorite aisle and selected the first book I wanted to read.

Somebody in a hoodie shoved me as they walked by.I turned to say something but they disappeared.

Whatever.I chose my books and paid for them.

I met up with my best friend at around 3 to go over the meet and greet process with our favorite singer in the world. Truth is,he wasn't my favorite. Actually I hated him.I wanted to go to the show for the opening act which was this black stand up comedian.He's hilarious.

Anyway,the "superstar's" name was Everett King and he had a full body of tattoos and sang metal rock songs.I couldn't stand the screaming but Paisley found it soothing.

I opened the door to her apartment because her door was always unlocked.

"Licity,in here!"

The sight was unimaginable.Paisley sat naked in front of her mirror with different pairs of shoes on.I covered my eyes and closed her door behind me. All I could think about was her pale ass.

"Pais-I told you this many times.Stop walking around naked when you're expecting people over.And you never fucking close your door." I sounded like a mom but honestly people don't listen.

"I'm sorry,"She pouted,grabbing a tshirt and slipping it on. I put my hand down and found a pair of underwear on the floor that I threw at her.

"What if that wasn't clean?"She asked,laughing.

"Not my problem.Hurry up so I can get my ticket." I rolled my eyes.

Paisley sighed, running into her bedroom. I followed behind.

I shook my head and glanced around the room. Damn.There was posters hung up of Everett King in multiple different settings. There was a picture of Pais and Everett blown up on the ceiling.Honestly,he wasn't that bad looking.I could see why she was such a huge fan but still not my scene.

"I found it. Okay, so we enter through the front and inside is a small room where we wait until Everett appears.It usually takes 15 minutes for him to show up then an hour for the meet and greet pictures. He is so beautiful and patient with everyone.There were so many girls last time that were crying and screaming his name. I can't wait fro that to be me.Again."Paisley shrieked.

God.She's so perky. Why is she my best friend?

"Oh, and you know I heard he only dates black girls.Not that I'm mad at that because he doesn't seem like he would do well with some lame ass white girl."Pais shrugged.

"That's not true.Everyone is different and it is none of my business if he prefers that but Pais...you're not lame.A little weird but who isn't?"I smiled.

She gave me a quick hug and blew out a breath. "Okay,well I'm going to change and then we can get going." Pais disappeared into her closet.

I nodded,sitting on her bed.

***

I couldn't be more uninterested in this introduction of different coffee flavors.

I watched as Paisley yawned.No one cared and the guy kept talking but go off I guess.