sette

You guys should vote and comment more so I can see what yall think of the story so far :)

Felicity's pov

I woke up with Everett standing at the front of my bed.

"Um hi."

"Can we try that kiss thing again? I was really getting the hang of it."He smiled,innocently at me.It was weird to see him like that.

"Alright but you gotta pay me for my services."I rubbed my eyes.

"Deal."He grinned,reaching for my hand to shake.

Oh hell no.

"I was joking."

He took his hand back.

"I will help though.With the intimate thing.If you tell me what made you cry."I pushed my sheet back.

He shook his head."I cant.Im embarrassed."

"You shouldnt be.But I understand."

He was looking extra daddyish today.He had on a plain black tshirt and vans on with some ripped jeans.Okay.Heard.

"So come on,City.Lets kiss.It was fun."

"Bro,I need to brush my teeth and get my life together."I rolled my eyes.

I got up out of the bed and before I could even make my way to the bathroom, Everett spun me around and leaned me against the wall.

"Was that smooth?"He asked,blushing.

I was lowkey speechless. Why is he turning me on and making me laugh at the same time?

"Asking that is an automatic no,rock star."I shook my head.

"Youre really sexy in the morning."He said raspily in my ear.

See we cant be doing that.How he dont know something then be acting like this?

"Thats kinda hot.Good work."I nodded.

"Aww,you think I'm hot."He grinned.

"Youre so annoying.Get off me."I rolled my eyes.

He groaned.How is he getting me this sexually frustrated so early in the morning?

He kissed my cheek and his finger pulling at my bottom lip was such a distraction.Nah.

"Okay,okay.I love being your play doll to test things out, but I gotta get ready."I gave him a thumbs up and escaped.

"Wait!"

***

I was hiding from him because I needed to do my homework and he kept trying fo see if he was doing this right.I think he was watching a video on how to touch girls or something like that.

Kinda ridiculous but cute nonetheless.

Finally as soon as I got one sentence down, Everett burst through the bathroom door and sat next to me on the floor.

That doesnt sound sanitary,honestly.

"And you say you hate being intimate?"I asked.

"You make it easier."He smiled.

"Okay,whats up?"I asked,putting my notebook down.

"Wait shhh."He caressed my cheek with his thumb and looked into my eyes.

I was trying not to laugh but it just came out.

Everett got up quickly and stomped down the stairs.