nove

Comment ur fav type of cookie

Felicity's pov

I opened my door quietly.I didnt want Ev to know I was home.Im scared to face him.

I tiptoed inside.

"You are late,little lady."He greeted me by the door with a full view of chest.

No no no.

Uh uh.

I ignored him and blasted up the steps.

"City!"

***

I tried to breathe because I was scared.I was scared because I might have a crush.And literally I have never had a crush before.I just don't care about getting attached.I maybe hook up but thats it.Just a good time.But Everett, he just makes me wanna cuddle him and kiss him and talk and laugh.Ugh.

"City?Did I do something?"Everett was standing in the opening of my bedroom door.

Except make me like you.No.

"No,little one.You didn't."I resort to joking when I'm nervous if you haven't noticed.But I'm always joking so you cant really tell.

"You don't know if I'm little."He smiled,leaning against the door frame.

Oh.Well then.

"I mean,how big can you be? Its like an inch,dont play."I rolled my eyes.

He was just amused.Damn,sis must really be confident about that.

He sat next to me on my bed.

I was so nervous.Why?

I cannot do feelings.They suck.

"My doctor says I have PTSD and thats why I always seem to have panic attacks when Im around you.I cry a lot too.Im pretty sensitive."He turned to me.

"Why do you have PTSD?"I asked.

"It has something to do with my dad.Look,um,I want to get better and I want to live happily ever after.I do but it feels like my past is holding me back.My mind is keeping me back."He looked at me.I could see everything.All the anxiety and the sadness.

"I kinda get it.With me,Im scared that if I commit then whoever Im with is just gonna walk out and never come back.Maybe on the weekends.Maybe call.Maybe not.I don't really know.But I need to know.Are you gonna be there?Is anyone?Who is really going to stick around?"I sniffled,holding back my tears.

Everett held me in his arms and whispered,"I'll be there."

I smiled and hugged him tighter."You're amazing.Thank you."

"Thank you."He kissed my cheek and stood but I pulled him back down.

I kissed him on his lips and whispered in his ear,"That wasn't practice."

He looked in my eyes and smiled before leaving my room.

***

Paisley came over a few days later.We were doing a project.Everett was watching a movie in the living room even though we were here first.We let him live though.

"Okay,just put that here.I'll get more paper."Paisley got up and skipped upstairs.

Im surprised she isn't screaming for Every.Then again,its been like a month since the cafe thing.I think she got used to him and realize he's just a regular guy.

"City?Come here."A muffled voice came from in front of the couch.

I was behind it on the floor so I crawled over and fell on top of him.

"Hey,you falling from the sky and shit?"He chuckled,holding me in his arms.

Why is he so cute?Grrrr. He used to be such a dick and all I wanted from him was dick but now sis is all in her feelings.Nah.

"I must be."I replied,eating the popcorn from his bowl.

"You're such a fat ass.My popcorn."Everett slapped my hand away.

"Ugh,baby."I tried to get up but he pulled me on top of him.

"What you doing there,rockstar?"I asked,nervously.

"I don't know.Can I kiss you? I don't want to practice.I just wanna kiss you because I want to."He lifted up my chin and gave me a small kiss on my lips.

"Don't.Stop."I whispered.

"Huh?"He asked,holding me tight against him.His grip is everything.

"I meant like, I think Im really starting to like you.And I don't do relationships so-"

"No,thats fine.I enjoy the time I spend with you but I don't really want anything more.I like being intimate and learning how.I think thats cool.But thats all."

I sucked in a breath.

"Oh."

He gripped my shirt and leaned into my ear.
"You call me a scared little bitch but you're the one who is lying to yourself about trying to change.Trying to do more and be with someone that you really feel something for.Keep being a pussy,City.It wont get you far."

I gulped.And he stared hard into my eyes.

"Hey guys,I got the paper."Paisley greeted,walking into the living room.

I climbed off Ev and joined Paisley once again behind the couch.

:)

vote and comment cutie