tre

guys my music taste is great

Felicity's pov

I was craving some cookies so I stopped at the bakery on my way home and bought them.

"City!"

No.

I kept walking to my bus stop.

"City please! It's an emergency."

I turned around.

Everett was being pulled away by some crazy fan,I'm guessing.

Where is his security?

I ran after him into some alley.

"He is mine!"The crazy girl stated with an evil look on her face.

"Get off him you nut"I flicked her in the forehead and pulled Everett and skipped away.

"Run,you dumbass."He shrieked.

"Nah"I took my sweet time.

"She's coming bro.We need to dip.Yo."He ended up lifting me and bolting down the street.

"Every!"I screamed.I hate this.

"Were going to your house.I'm not safe at mine."

"This reminds me of Starstruck or one of those movies about popstars and like yknow the fan but I hate you but very cliche nonetheless..."I trailed off,ignoring him.

"City,fuck!" He galloped over the sidewalk and put me down.He reached in my pocket and pulled out my keys.

My door was opened and he pushed me inside.

"God,you're fucking annoying.Sit." Everett pointed to my couch.

I sat down and picked up a magazine on my table.

He took the magazine and threw it over the couch.

I wiped away a fake tear. "Whats up,rockstar?"

"You're frustrating.We could have been killed,dumbass. You're sitting here being a fool.A whole fool."

Why is my good bro ranting? I actually felt quite calm.

"But we did not.It wasn't that serious."I shrugged.

He threw a magazine at me. "I can't go home. Fans are blocking the entrance. Cee Jay is perfectly fine there but I'm not.That's crazy."

"I don't care honestly.I'm tired."I tried to get up and go to my bed but he pushed me down.

"You have to let me stay here."He pleaded.

"Oooh. What about Paisley?She loves you."

"She's apart of the problem.She tweeted my location and instantly my fans appeared.I mean I love them but I need my privacy." Everett looked desperate.

"Oh too bad."I yawned,taking off my shoes.

"Come on.I will give you anything you want."

I smiled. "Really?"

He grinned back. "Yeah? But no sex. You scare me."

"What?"

"With Cee Jay. It took him like a million tries before you came."Everett sat next to me.

I gasped."You heard all that?It wasn't my fault I-"

"No,it's okay.I'm just saying I will definetly have you screaming the first time and you won't be able to handle it." He shook his head,smiling.

"Okay,well.I-I"I didn't have a witty comeback.

"It's okay.You'll find out soon"He whispered in my ear before walking up my steps.

***

"You cannot tell Paisley I'm here."Everett stuffed his clothes in my empty drawer.

"I won't."I threw a blanket at him."You can sleep on the couch when you're finished."

"Thanks,City.I appreciate it."

I gave a fake smile and left.

I was eating ice cream when I switched on the news and they mentioned Every and his fans.

"Superstar Everett King is not able to go back home as it seems his fans have blocked his entire estate.We will keep you updated."

I rolled my eyes.Why does anyone care about him?He's a jerk.Cute but a jerk.

"You know, Cee Jay told me that you hated me but I kind of hoped he was joking."

Everett walked into my kitchen and took out my pots.Okay because...

"Well,he wasn't. Why are you touching my shit?"I threw a ping poll ball at his head.

He gave me a bitch try me look and I laughed.I threw another one.I have no idea why these are lying around.

He dropped the pots and I covered my ears because of the noise.

He stomped over to me and started to tickle the shit out of me.

"nO,STOP!"I yelled,giggling.He climbed on top of me and playfully shook me.

He traced the outline of my face.

"I like your weight on me."I blurted.

"You find it hot?"

I nodded.

"I think you're...hot'He whispered in my ear.

:)