dieci

hi guys its been a min but u already know whats going onnnnn

city's pov

It was weird,where we were.In a spot that I couldn't explain.He knew I liked him and I think he likes me but is punishing me because I play too much.I cant help it.Im scared.

Sigh.He doesn't understand.He thinks Im just scared to commit but everyone has a backstory.

He was playing video games in the living room. I think he bought himself some games because I don't play. Haha. Don't even do that.

I took a seat next to him. He was ignoring me. Has been for the past three days. I miss talking to him.

"Every, I miss you." I whispered.

He continued playing his shooting game.

I groaned in annoyance.

"Please talk to me. "

Still ignored. Nice.

"You look hot."

He let out a small laugh.

"Come on, Everett. You can't ignore me forever. Please, I miss your lips. They're so soft."

I actually do. And they are. Soft.

" I mean, even though you kinda suck at kissing. You kinda make up for it."

He turned in my direction. "You think I suck?"

"I think you suck a lot of things." I smiled.

Everett rolled his eyes.

"No, you're not that bad. You still mad?"

He sighed, pausing his game.

"You tell me. Do you know what you want yet?"

I shook my head.

His eyes sparkled. He's really beautiful.

"Then you have your answer."

He went back to playing his game and ignoring me.

He's so mean to me. I pouted.

"I just- Please don't do this. Hear me out." I begged.

Everett looked at me. "Go on."

" I like messing around and playing games but when it comes to settling, it scares the shit out of me. I couldn't even get a boyfriend when I lost my virginity. It felt like no one wanted me. Still does honestly. Just my body. It's not your fault. But how can I trust someone who uses me and then expects me to be with them? It doesn't add up."

Every didn't speak. Well continued not to.

Then he said, "I told you I had a crush on you. That I liked you. I never used you. You used me."

I gasped. "What!?!"

This is short asf but I wanted to update something.The next one will be longer.
until next time

Xoxo nia